Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinaodea052294 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 09:55 AM
    Framed Signed Nolan Ryan, Tom Seaver Lighotraph
    Hi,

My name is Tina.

My husband who passed away 21 months ago was given by a close friend a signed Nolan Ryan, Tom Seaver Rookie Card Lithograph. It comes with a certificate of authenticity and is numbered 303 of 3,000. The certificate also states "Number 1-1,000 were individually autographed by both players for Acme Reproductions. The certificate is signed by Steve Starr, Acme Reproductions and also has the symbol Official Licencee Major League Baseball. The photograph itself measures approximately 18 inches high by 26 inches in length. It is mounted under two sheets of plexiglass or tempered glass with small screws at each corner.

I took the certificate home with me to search this topic but the lithograph itself is in my office. I plan to take it home so I can post a photo.

Can you tell me if this item has any value as I have been told it does.

As my husband and I were both lifelong Met's fans, this is of great interest to me.

Thank you for your help.

Tina Leotta-O'Dea
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 04:56 AM

Hi, Tina!

Is there any other information on this, like a year or other numbers or words, please?

Thanks!
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2009, 03:26 PM
    It's definitely worth something. There is a baseball card from 1967 that has side by side pics of the two - Seaver on the right, Ryan on the left. They both have there hands over there heads in a wind up. Above there pictures it says "1967 Rookie Pitchers" with the Mets logo in the upper left corner. I am wondering if this is the lithograph you have?

That card, signed and in mint condition, is worth about $700. I also remember recently seeing a baseball signed by both of them and dated 1967. I think that was priced at about $500.

The best thing you can do is contact a sports memorabilia dealer to determine the value.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nolan ryan [ 3 Answers ]

I have a nolan ryan baseball card when he was a baby. Can someone tell me how much it is worth

Nolan ryan signed baseball [ 2 Answers ]

How much would a Nolan Ryan signed baseball be worth

Nolan Ryan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a topps Nolan Ryan baseball card. Just wanted to know if it was worth anything!

View more questions Search