Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jkanosky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 09:52 AM
    Looking for products to sell in my new Music cd store
    Hello am just starting a music cd and aperal store. I am looking to sell metal and punk music. I am having trouble finding supliers of the type of music I want to sell. Anyone have any ideas?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2009, 06:44 PM

Hi, jkanosky!

Clicking on the following search would be one way to start in order to find the suppliers.

Music Wholesalers - Google Search

You can add specific words to the search in order to narrow things down as to what you want.

If you need some helpful advice with marketing, please let me know.

Thanks!
    Cora Maxwell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 10:31 AM

GorillaVinyl.com
    I found this company in California. They have amazing products. They make wallets/purses from vinyl records and skateboard decks & beautiful buckles made from guitar fretboards.

Gorilla Vinyl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to sell furniture to person/store without posting info to the classifides [ 6 Answers ]

I need to sell my grandmother's furniture asap. I thought I could locate a business that would buy old furniture, in a good condition, but I have been unsuccessful. I don't mind selling directly to an individual, but that seems so much harder. I've surfed the Internet and asked several friends,...

Music radio in the store [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get the playlist of the songs that was played in the walmart store on 1/1/09 at around 10:00a.m.

I hate my store! - no music [ 1 Answers ]

I hate my WalMart and getting ready to quit. :mad: I am sick of no music. This was not the case originally and it started happening around May of 2008. The music started being on for the Christmas season but the day after Christmas, it's off. I just an article about how WalMart Radio is...

How do I sell products from home on eBay? [ 1 Answers ]

11/19/08 How do I sell products from home on e-bay? How do I get started today?

How can I add reviews about products that I sell [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering how I can add product reviews for the products that I sell. Is there a way I can use the reviews from amazon.com or any other site by paying them or exchanging services. My site is a new one. Until my visitors start leaving product reviews, I'm looking to post reviews from...

View more questions Search