Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maatkare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 09:38 AM
    Tutankamun's golden mask
    Which spell of the dead is on the back or Tutankamun's golden mask?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 09:45 AM

It wasn't 'spell of the dead', it was a spell from THE BOOK OF THE DEAD and the spell inscribed on the back of the mask was the Judgement of Osiris. There were many spells from the Book of the Dead inscribed all over his armor, i.e. to protect his heart, to protect his eyes, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie Mask [ 1 Answers ]

Which is the breed of the dog in the movie MASK ?

Face Mask [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have been using a face mask recently but have found that after using the next morning I come up in spots. Some people have said this is your skin drawing out the impurities but not sure if this is true and whether I should change the mask to one that does not do this. Any help would...

Dry Skin Honey Mask [ 2 Answers ]

Why do so many dry skin mask preparations contain honey? How does it work? I can see why it would help acne, honey kills bacteria by causing them to burst when their water is sucked out by the high sugar, low water syrup (osmotic lysing). But how does it moisturise skin? Or does it just act as...

Hive mask [ 2 Answers ]

I'm just getting over hives and my my skin started peeling from it, I was wondering if their was any easy recipes to help take away the dead skin, If you have advice or a recipe please tell!!

Hmm-need majora's mask help! [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: I need a lotta help!! :confused: :confused: :confused: 1.where is the hot spring water 2 melt stuff??* 2.how do you get to the goron village? Hope you lot can help me he43

View more questions Search