Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jan 3, 2009, 09:05 AM
    Rambo in vietnam
    Is there a movie about john rambo is vietnam? If there is, which of the movie is it. Thanks
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2009, 09:09 AM

I was just discussing that yesterday. I haven't looked it up yet but Mike Savage (a political talk show host) interviewed him while making the movie. I was looking forward to seeing it but haven't heard anything about it. I don't know if the government put a stop to it or what. I know Stallone said that the lead actor that is to play the evil dictator was treated horribly along with his family by the dictator.
    When I have time to look it up I will get back to you if nobody else has.
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2009, 10:59 AM

I looked it up it says the name is John Rambo and it is the 4th Rambo movie.
    Here are some articles on it

Burma: Stallone speaks out after Rambo crew witness 'hell beyond your wildest dreams' | Mail Online

SYLVESTER STALLONE - STALLONE UPSET OVER POTENTIAL BURMA FILM BAN
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jan 3, 2009, 04:47 PM

Thank you!
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 05:28 AM

I just found the movie in the movie rental store. It doesn't have any real story of the people of the country. A missionary group asks Rambo to take them there up the river.
    Then it is just a bunch of violence trying to get them back.
    Its good but no real plot and very violent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Vietnam and other countries in militiary [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know if I am posting this in the wrong category or not because I didn't find military. I was wondering, if Vietnam ever went to war with Burma, who would win? How about Vietnam went to war against Thailand? I know this is just random questions that's mostly based on opinion but oh well, I...

80s american kids movie: saving their fathers in Vietnam war [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I've been looking for the title of this 80s (maybe mid-80s) movie where a bunch of children (about 6) find out that their soldier fathers are kept prisoners during (I think) the Vietnam war. These kids arrange a plane to fly to Vietnam to go save their fathers. A whole bunch of...

Vietnam War [ 17 Answers ]

I was just watching "Hamburger Hill 'about Viet Nam on TV. I don' remember why our fighting men in Viet Nam were hated so over here in the US.

Democrats Wanting to Scuttle Iraq Like South Vietnam [ 11 Answers ]

Hate America Firsters want to scuttle Iraq in a manner similar to their conduct with South Vietnam. "Vietnam gave the United States the reputation for not supporting its allies. The shame of Vietnam is not that we were there in the first place, but that we betrayed our ally in the end. It was...

Salary Increase Rate in Vietnam and Cambodia [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Does anyone know where I can find free data regarding salary increase percentage in Vietnam and Cambodia? Thanks! :) Regards, Winn

View more questions Search