Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annie sos Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 08:46 AM
    Tear in penis
    My boyfriend has a tear near the top of his penis!Every time we have sex there's lots of blood,which takes approximately 36 hrs to heal!Don't TELL HIM TO GO TO THE DOCTORS CAUSE HE Won't!
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

Jan 3, 2009, 08:55 AM

I take it that your boyfriend is uncut ?

You may not want to hear this but the only place that he will get the correct help is from a Doctor and needs to seek medical help.

This problem could get worse, do you really not want him to get the correct help he needs, my advise would be that if he feels so dead set against going then maybe you could go with him for support.

Lots of guys worry about the parts down there and are shy of showing their problem to doctors or nurses, they have seen it all before and will only be intrested in the medical problem period nothing else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wear and tear [ 1 Answers ]

Can may former landlord use $400 of my security to pay a company to repaint and fix small holes created from hanging mirrored pic frames? When he indeed verbally stated, in front of witnesses that I did not have to complete the repairs, he would do them when he renovated the apt.

What is Normal & Tear [ 1 Answers ]

My tenant is moving after 2+ yrs. The house needs painting and the carpet in 1 room will need to be replaced. Can I deduct this from their deposit, what is considered normal wear and tear?

Penis injury? Did I tear something? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm concerned about several possible injuries to my penis. The first time was when a girl was on top and came down too hard, inadequate lubrication caused too much friction which didn’t allow the penis to enter, causing it to forcefully bend towards the base of the shaft. I remember a feeling like...

Use of Tear Gas [ 5 Answers ]

The U.S. continues to fight wars with one hand tied back and blindfolded while our enemies use whatever means at their disposal. Question: If we are so concerned about damaging the Najaf Mosque, why don't we use Tear Gas? Please don't tell me that a non-lethal chemical irritant, still used by...

Tear in my Convertible top [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can have my Mazda Miata convertible top repaired in the Phoenix area? It has a small 2" tear in it and I don't want it to get any worse.

View more questions Search