Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ansahahmed Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 20, 2006, 01:14 AM
    Qt programming
    Hi,

My name is anshahmed.I am doing final year B.TECH.Now I am doing a project and I want to use qt programming .Whie I was compiling the qt programm the compiler giving errors in header file(qpplicaton.h) .how can I compile the qt programm.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2006, 01:57 AM
    Hi,

I don't know if many people on this board have much experience in QT. You might be better posting your question to the QT-Interest mailing list (which will be read by lots of QT users).

http://lists.trolltech.com/

Remember to include the error you are receiving and the lines of code you think are causing the error.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

C programming [ 2 Answers ]

I'll be extremely thankful if u could provide me with a c program that convert a given nfa to dfa

C programming [ 2 Answers ]

I need some help from you regarding a particular problem. I am using libnet raw packet library (libnet_build_ethernet) for transferring data over the network. For this, I have to first convert all the data to u_char type and then serialize them to contiguous memory locations. Can...

C programming help [ 1 Answers ]

Hi people I want to shut down my system after a specified time I want to use the time() method but I need to know the exe file that runs after the specified time. Please let me know also if there is any other way to shut down my system after some particular time Thank you Best regards

View more questions Search