Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joycesewandsew Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2003, 05:40 PM
    Calcium supplements
    Lately, I've heard a Calcium commercial that states a Calcium supplement must contain phospherus in order for the Calcuim to be beneficial to one's body. According to my MD and, everything else I've ever read regarding this topic, only Vitamin D need be present for proper asorption. I would like further input on this matter.
    Thank you,
    Joyce Mitchell
    iceberg Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Yes,you are right only vit.D needs to be in them and take them with a meal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calcium in hot water [ 12 Answers ]

About a month ago we noticed our faucets were getting clogged up with calcium only for the hot water. So we flushed out the water heater and it did not help. The water heater was old and the water was not very hot so we finally replaced the water heater and everything was fine for about a week but...

Calcium and cells [ 1 Answers ]

What is the meaning of dependent and anti-dependent CA+ (CALCIUM) and can you explain me please how do the cells attach to the flask?

Taking NO2-CE2 and other supplements [ 1 Answers ]

I am stacking NO2 and CE2, but I have also been taking GNC Triflex, GNC Mega Man Sports and Xenderine. My main desire is to be a runner but I also want to muscle up and get good tone. Are the other supplements going to be problem or will they in any way interfere with the NO2 and CE2?

Calcium needs / new pool HELP ! [ 3 Answers ]

Our pool (IG gunite, 10,500 gallons, Diamondbrite finish) is new and running for about a week and a half. Water chemistry is good after startup and we brought our water to be tested, all is well but calcium hardess is 150. Pool store said we will be needing calcium soon, but not to do it before we...

Supplements [ 1 Answers ]

What are the adverse side effects of NO2 (arginine alpha ketoglutarate) ?

View more questions Search