Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pmujezin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 08:02 PM
    Cruise documentation
    My husband is not a us citizen. He is a refugee and has a work visa. Can he use a refugee trave document for a cruise?
    LONDON72 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jan 14, 2009, 04:49 PM
    Ask the travel agent but I would contact homeland security dept or the state dept u can easily find the phone numbers
    mangpcatpurring Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 11:25 AM
    I hope you booked through a travel agent, they can tell you exactly because every stop on your itinerary could be different. It is not too late to call your agent. If you booked on your own, you may be spending a lot of time running around. There is no 1 answer. It depends on your stops. If it is to the caribbean, most stops have the same requirements as the US. The biggest question probably is, can he reenter the US? If that is a yes, then you most likely are all set, but go to your travel agent to make sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I-9 Documentation [ 2 Answers ]

What is the law regarding I-9 verification? Is the employer required to keep a copy of the documents provided?

Supporting documentation [ 3 Answers ]

Are there businesses online that I can order supporting documentation like 1099 and w-2's If so where can I find them. I need a pretty quick turn around

GAL and Documentation [ 1 Answers ]

We have a GAL. For many, many years, I was always told to document, document, document, well I document, document, document like it is going out of style. Seriously, I have almost made this a part time job doing all this documenting. I am documenting all the occurrences my ex does with my kids,...

Portuguese documentation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... my name is Abida,I currently stay in zimbabwe,my father was Portuguese Goan. I would like to rec laim my fathers citizenship for myself and family. I have lost my fathers birth cirtificate and all documentation relating to this. Could you please assist me in obtainig these documents in...

View more questions Search