Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimi888 Posts: 71, Reputation: 3

Jan 2, 2009, 08:01 PM
    "constant focus".. "focus factor"
    Has anyone tried these products? Do they work?
    I've got a lot of studying to do for an important exam coming up in a couple of months. Any personal information regarding these products would be much appreciated.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2009, 12:25 PM

I tried a bottle of it and it didn't really help me much at all.
    Some better memory supplements are vitamin B complex, omega fatty acid, huperzine A, phosphatylserine and ginkgo.

Jan 4, 2009, 04:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    I tried a bottle of it and it didn't really help me much at all.
    Some better memory supplements are vitamin B complex, omega fatty acid, huperzine A, phosphatylserine and ginkgo.
    Their website (constant focus) says effects are seen within a couple of weeks. Also I saw a review on these products and there was much bigger customer satisfaction for constant focus over focus factor. Which one did you try and how long did you try it for?
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2009, 04:25 PM

You can try it if you want but realize that if you get it mail order they charge shipping and handling. Then BEFORE your trial period is up (within a couple weeks they electronically take the money for the next bottle (each month) out of your account. So if you want to do this mail order you need to make sure you have a spare $57. Plus shipping and handling in your account in case you can not get through within the first week to cancel.
    Here is there website Focus Factor -- America's #1 Selling Brain Support Supplement -- Try Focus Factor for Free

I think you can find it in some drug stores and grocery stores too.

Jan 10, 2009, 04:48 AM
    I bought Gingko and vit B12. I took Ginkgo (only 2 pills so far) and it is definitely working :-)
    Should I take both at the same time?
    I hope I don't get tolerant to the effects of this.
    Thank you for your suggestion, much appreciated!
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2009, 12:24 PM

Yes you can take ginkgo with the B12
    I do
    I also take the other things that I mentioned above.

Thanks for the info on constant focus. I might give it a try. I know focus factor didn't do a thing for me.
    shoppersOptimum Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2009, 09:43 PM
    I've tried a few of these kind of products including:

FocusFast:
    Improve Memory Power, Attention Span, Mental Focus, Concentration Skills

BrainQuicken:
    BrainQUICKEN/BodyQUICKEN (Cognamine): As Featured on CBS and National News!

Vivimind:
    Memory Loss? VIVIMIND™ Protects Memory Function | protège la mémoire

FocusFactor:
    FOCUSfactor - America's #1 Selling Memory Supplement!

FocusFactor was the very first product I bought and it was actually their product that got me to try out combination supplements as opposed to taking everything separately. I stopped after realizing I was pretty much taking a fancy multivitamin. I felt the biggest 'jolt' from BrainQuicken by far, which was from all the caffeine (which I admit didn't realize it had at the time I purchased it). Kind of like drinking a coffee and taking taurine at the same time. Vvimind was he most expensive and I felt it wasn't worth the money. I am currently taking Focus Fast and have been on it for about 8wks. I like it. It doesn't give me the jolt of BrainQuicken, which some people want so be warned. The pills are also a good size and I find them easier to swallow when I cut them in half.
    shoppersOptimum Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2009, 09:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi888 View Post
    I bought Gingko and vit B12. I took Ginkgo (only 2 pills so far) and it is definitely working :-)
    Should I take both at the same time?
    I hope i don't get tolerant to the effects of this.
    thank you for your suggestion, much appreciated!
    If you want to take the ingredients separately look into vinpocetine as well to stack with the Ginkgo and B12. There are several studies on the benefits of Ginkgo Biloba with vinpocetine and B12 on their own and combined including, but not limited due, improved cardiovascular health, memory, and brain circulation of blood.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Feb 13, 2009, 02:42 AM
    I found that Stress Tabs, available at your local pharmacy, worked for me.

The only other thing I have to add is, make sure it is the complete vitamin B complex.

Tim
    yakzak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 08:14 AM
    What do you think of Neurostin?
    graceyalong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 03:37 AM
    Hi mimi888 ,

This is brain supplement. I also take that but I think BrainQuicken at Brain Research Supplement Helps me to relief my stress. But constant focus and focus factor is good too.
    jondo123456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 10:56 AM
    Tis company is a fake. They are at 3912 north 29 Avnue Holllywood fl. Pay them a visit and gett your money back.
    Pastilutza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 01:04 PM
    In my opinion Focus factor is great. I use it every time time I have an exam. I found about it from www.brainopinions.com/focus-factor-reviews/. You can try it and see if it helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

Central heater will not work on "auto" and blows cool air when on "man" [ 2 Answers ]

OK my central heater blower will not come on at all when on auto, and when on manual/on it just blows cool air out of vents. I was told to put a jumper wire on (w) to (g)wires at the thermostat, (I think) to check it, but not sure exactly. Is that the thermostat on wall or what? The pilot light is...

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

View more questions Search