Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2009, 08:07 PM

Gee and you, HJPAN, must have missed ALL the swell episodes on To Catch a Predator on MSNBC. And if you did, I am sure they have reruns you can watch while you are in jail. Animals like you who prey on underaged girls/boys need to watch some TV once in awhile to see what you are doing is WRONG and you WILL be punished. MSNBC with Chris Hanson ran these episodes for months and months showing how men of ALL ages prey on young underaged girls/boys in hopes of having sex with them all to be set up by a police sting. All of the perps were arrested and some ended up doing time of several years. The fact you paid for a plane ticket, had alcohol and condoms defintely sealed your fate. And after you do your time, expect to be deported from this country and branded a sexual predator.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2009, 08:11 PM

What gets me is look through his replies here. He KNOWS you can't mess with minors in that way and not expect trouble.
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2009, 08:34 PM

NoHelp - YES he even said on August 5th that Why would a 23 year old have a relationship with a 17 year old? Does not sound right. And that he KNEW the age of consent in California is 18. If the police stumble onto AMHD he's basically fried dog meat.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 08:54 PM

Not a great idea writing your story here, don't you realize, they confiscated your computer, all they have to do is look through your history, find AMHD, decode your password and read what you've written. This could all be used as evidence against you.

She's 15, you're 20, you are an adult, she is a child, yet you paid for her plane ticket, went to pick her up with alcohol and condoms in your pocket, admitted here that sex wasn't out of the question and expect us to help you beat the charges?

You got caught, thankfully, before you damaged this girl for life. It's a bit late to think of the consequences now.

Re-read what you wrote, the most disturbing part is this;

told my friend a month before about the plan and we agreed that no sex was occuring; if any sex occurs, it'll be at a hotel/motel.
    Having sex in a hotel/motel makes it okay? She's a child, you aren't!

It's people like you that make me want to take my daughter to a far away cabin in the woods, away from predators like you.
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2009, 09:05 PM

Altenweg - what is most disturbing about this person is the fact that in his older posts he admits to having girlfriends in the 13, 14 and 15 year old category so I'm NOT buying is "innocent act" one iota. He knew perfectly well what he was doing and had this planned for a long time. I, too, am glad he's been caught. Getting convicted is another story, but from what he's told us, who knows what for fairy tales he told the police. If the arresting cops are anything like what was revealed on MSNBC, they had transcripts of any online chatroom talks he had with the "underage" person and those combined with the ticket, alcohol, and condoms will make for an airtight case against him. He can't just say he didn't know how old the girl was, etc. or no sex would occur. He is defintely a predator - even at age 20.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 09:10 PM

It's a scary thing Twink, and he's been here for a very long time.

He's said way too much here, and I'm sure that the police will find AMHD and everything he's written.

I can only imagine what he said to the girl via emails and myspace, I'm sure it's not as innocent as he makes it out to be.

He knew from minute one that she was underage, so, now he gets to pay the price.

Personally, I think some jail time is called for, and I won't cry when they deport him.

This girl needed guidance, not a predator. At 20, you would think you'd know right from wrong and not just do what feels good.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2009, 09:27 PM

I got to say, hjpan, this is new for you.

Even if your intentions were clear, buying a plane ticket for a minor... to visit you... looks bad. Even worse, condoms.

I got to ask, before everyone jumps down your throat, what DID you mean by the "if any sex were going to happen, it'd be in a motel..."

Granted, I have a few 14 - 15 year olds that I talk to every now and then, mostly my brother's friends, but it's small stuff such as advice, etc. Never anything like "I will buy you a plane ticket."

As far as your deportation issue, I suggest you consult with an immigration lawyer. Your case could go either way depending on how your initial charges go.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2009, 05:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    This girl needed guidance, not a predator. At 20, you would think you'd know right from wrong and not just do what feels good.
    I don't believe for a second that there is actually a 15 year old out there that he was talking to. Chances are it was an FBI agent all along.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 4, 2009, 06:37 AM

Quoting Hjpan:: Consistently, she bombarded me with sex so I finally agreed (but I told her it's not happening in real life.)

I think everyone missed this part of it! Correct me if I'm wrong, but to me this sounds like they were probably using a web cam, and having sexually explicit contact! Hjpan, you said you "finally agreed." That was one of the first things that jumped out at me! That's a pretty damning piece of evidence right there! You were contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Just because you didn't have actual physical contant, you agreed to have sexually exploit her!

I certainly hope the prosector does their job, and the judge throws the book at you. You need to be kept off our streets, and away from our children! You are a SEXUAL PREDATOR, and you deserve everything you get! Just from what I read, if I was on that jury I wouldn't buy your story for a second. I certainly hope they deport you, and you meet up with Bubba in prison! You made your proverbial bed, now lay in it!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2009, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    It's a scary thing Twink, and he's been here for a very long time.

He's said way to much here, and I'm sure that the police will find AMHD and everything he's written.

I can only imagine what he said to the girl via emails and myspace, I'm sure it's not as innocent as he makes it out to be.

He knew from minute one that she was underage, so, now he gets to pay the price.

Personally, I think some jail time is called for, and I won't cry when they deport him.

Yes and he was on the troll alert more often than not from all the replies he gave here.
    For his sake I hope they go easy on him and only get him on a couple things.
    I am sure they have a long list of charges they can get him for.
    I only mentioned a few when I started replying to him on this.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 4, 2009, 06:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Yes and he was on the troll alert more often than not from all the replies he gave here.
    For his sake I hope they go easy on him and only get him on a couple things.
    I am sure they have a long list of charges they can get him for.
    I only mentioned a few when I started replying to him on this.
    Yeah, I've seen a ton of his replies and off color remarks. I bet just the things that were written here will not even compare to the rest of the things that they will find on his computer. I have no sympathy or compassion for someone who preys on children.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2009, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Yeah, I've seen a ton of his replies and off color remarks. I bet just the things that were written here will not even compare to the rest of the things that they will find on his computer. I have no sympathy or compassion for someone who preys on children.

And "we" all remember that he was totally banned for life from the site where he posted before he "joined" AMHD due to his on line behavior - right?

My favorite part is where he didn't contact the "friend" after his arrest - probably at the personal request of the Police, DA, FBI - and the "friend's" mother.

Wait until the FBI reads this little gem: "That is true. But I still prefer virgin girls.... "
    Packing for California! Anyone want me to pick him/her up on the way (other than nohelp who has already signed up for the bus)?

The truly sad part of this - if there is a sad part for anyone but the girl - is that the OP has been posting conflicting stories for almost a year and has "enlisted in the Military" more times than I can count - and yet he's still here. There appear to be problems and maybe somebody, someplace, should have seen them.
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2009, 08:32 AM

What really burns me up about this guy is the fact he came to this country and could not behave like a decent individual. He should have been happy to be here, but no, what does he do, he feels free to act out his perverted sexual fantasies on our children. Maybe over in his Asian country the age of consent is much lower and he thought, oh gee, why not here as well!

I would not go easy on his jail time as this is very serious stuff. There has been studies done (and I've read books on this as well) that once these perverted individuals keep doing their "thing", the thrill wears off and they have to keep kicking it up a notch. This is where the really sickos come in. They are the ones who started just like HJPAN and kept escalating until they got in the kidnap and then kidnap and murder scenerio. Yes, it CAN and DOES happen to these people very easily. The fact he's already started drinking will definitely lead to drug use to heighten his "thing that he does" and lead him to rape, murder innocent children. It does not happen overnight but it DOES start at around the age this guy is now and continues for a lifetime or until they get caught and put away. The many books I have read on this type of behavior written by FBI Profiler Agents testifies to the fact. This particular subject is now being studied much more closely now than ever.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 4, 2009, 08:49 AM

The title of this thread gets me too! If there was nothing illegal and perverse going on, then why would it enter his mind that there would be a decoy? Why is he thinking he got "effed over" if there was nothing going on?

The Feds just don't show up for nothing! I'm sure there will be plenty of evidence on the computer, phone records, etc. but I think the authorities should be notified of his post here after the fact, also! He's obviously on another computer!
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2009, 08:57 AM

His title spoke volumes. He seems to feel that HE'S the victim. These perps always want to twist things around so THEY are the party who was wronged and THEY are innocent. I guess he'll never really see the real world the way a normal person sees the real world.
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2009, 08:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    The title of this thread gets me too! If there was nothing illegal and preverse going on, then why would it enter his mind that there would be a decoy? Why is he thinking he got "effed over" if there was nothing going on?

The Feds just don't show up for nothing! I'm sure there will be plenty of evidence on the computer, phone records, etc., but I think the authorities should be notified of his post here after the fact, also! He's obviously on another computer!

I found the heading to be unusual - he got "effed" over. Not arrested, not framed, "effed" over. I suspect he's about to get "effed" over in jail by a big, sweaty guy name Buster (with apologies to all people named Buster).

My feeling is they'll run his various screen names, not just read what's on his computer. And then they'll come and arrest his sister - or the owner of the computer he's currently using. :)

So - you getting on the bus with us or not?

Whole different subject - I continue to be uncomfortable with adults hanging out on the teen boards (other than the people who have children, have the education to know the correct answers, know what they're talking about, can actually write in full sentences) and teens hanging out on adult boards. There is a post within the past few days by a teen girl, I believe 14, who thinks she's pregnant for the second time in three months and she got herself pretty much high fived by an adult and counselled about abortion instead of being cautioned about birth control and/or abstinence.

I would not want my daughter posting and being "advised" by someone with a couple of out of wedlock children by different fathers who thinks life is great and fathers aren't necessary.

I don't know that there's a way to stop it and I don't go "there" unless there is nothing else going on but maybe that's a clue - "adults" who are not comfortable with their peers.

<clunk! Off my soapbox!>
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 4, 2009, 09:02 AM

I hope you didn't hit you head when you fell Judy! ;) I know, that bothers me too with some of the bad advice given.

I am kind of pale Judy, I sure could use a nice Cali Tan! ;)
    skydive4life Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Jan 4, 2009, 09:13 AM

I don't care how much you try to make it seem like you're the good guy.. you obvioulsy got her the plane ticket so you could be sexual with her.. come on your 20 and your going for 15 year olds high school chicks.. ur a joke.. get some girls your own age
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2009, 09:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by skydive4life View Post
    i dont care how much you try to make it seem like your the good guy..you obvioulsy got her the plane ticket so you could be sexual with her..come on your 20 and ur going for 15 year olds high school chicks ..ur a joke..get some girls your own age

While I'm on a roll "text speak" is discouraged on the legal boards - :)
    skydive4life Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Jan 4, 2009, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    While I'm on a roll "text speak" is discouraged on the legal boards - :)
    Sorry.. I just don't like seeing people giving sympthy to these kind of people.. just imagine if it was your daughter that's all I'm saying.. my best friends sister was kidnapped a while back and it was the same situation.. ill leave it be from there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice! Any...

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Found Out girl friends ex- boy friend came to see her [ 2 Answers ]

Found Out girl friend’s ex- boy friend came to see her, and she spent time with him, She tell’s Me she is still crazy about me, and likes me a lot, so I told her I will give her a few day’s To see what she wants. Well, we ended up spending that whole 5 day’s together. Then on that Friday she...

The only way I can get back with my ex is if lose my friend which is his ex friend [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. What should I do?? Me and my ex broke up like a month ago and there were a couple of reasons but the main reason was because of his ex friend. In march like for a week me and his friend were talking but we never did anything.But so I told my ex about it and his ex friend had did it with all of...

View more questions Search