Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waterlyly Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 07:05 PM
    Free Lotto Winning
    Hey, guys. Has any of you won in Free Lotto and actually been paid? Or maybe you personally know anyone who has? I keep getting their emails with my name as pending winner, it's tempting, but scary at the same time. Any comments?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 2, 2009, 07:06 PM

It's a well-known scam. I'm surprised you even thought it might be real.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uk lotto [ 1 Answers ]

Are you actually a carrier for the uk lottery

Is there a winning lotto number in south africa [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.. I just want to know if there is a winning on line lottory in south africa. Someone send me an e-mail and it looks convincing to me. Thank you! :(

FREE LOTTO online(freelotto.com) [ 1 Answers ]

If I ever won and got on the Free Lottu 1000000 euros, and that I did not know how to know or can check and how to take the money and if I have already got before?

Free Lotto winner [ 3 Answers ]

I have been informed on gmail that I won free lotto $1,000,000.00 . Do people whom they published as winners do really get their money? I am a little unsure, can someone help me?

Lotto free company [ 3 Answers ]

good evening I received email de lotto freecompany from burkina_faso, that I win850.000,00 euros, ans they tel me that they canot signe the cheque before sending to him a tax , 850 euros,I sent him all my references, but Icant sent him sum for tax, Iwant to know that is it true or arnak.give me...

View more questions Search