Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dell1966 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 06:36 PM
    Alcohol testing
    I'm on probation and not to comsume alcohol.. I had a couple rum and cokes wens night I have to take a ua test on Saturday morning. Will I be OK?
    Mikeym Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Jan 2, 2009, 06:46 PM

Measures alcohol in blood I'm guessing, just to be sure drink plenty of water tonight
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jan 2, 2009, 06:49 PM

quickly! But niacin tablets! 100% Niacin is the most quick way to clense your system. Also, drink plenty of water!

Niacin+Water= a good chance!
    dell1966 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 07:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ITstudent2006 View Post
    quickly! but niacin tablets! 100% Niacin is the quickest way to clense your system. Also, drink plenty of water!

Niacin+Water= a good chance!
    What are nuacin tablets? And were can I find them
    Networking Expert

Jan 2, 2009, 07:24 PM
    Niacin tablets are metobolic enhancers, it makes you piss a lot more so drink a lot of water and take these pills and you can clean your system by pissing like a racehorse LOL
    ggcadc Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 08:46 AM
    Taking niacin will pop you dirty for an adulterant, they aren't stupid, they look for anything that might alter the results of your test or that you might be taking to alter it.

You'll be fine, if you drink weds, by Saturday your fine.
    Networking Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 10:13 PM
    Yes, Niacin will show up on your results but Niacin is an ingrediant in 95% of chips, crackers etc... so for the most part they ignore it ,depending on the level.

I could be wrong but what the heck!
    ggcadc Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 12:48 AM

Sory to say but taking a niacin cap will throw the average level in you body WAY off, lets say by 1000%...
    Saying its in chips and they won't notice it is like saying they won't notice if you water it down because your body is composed of 70% water...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 4, 2009, 12:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ITstudent2006 View Post
    Niacin tablets are metobolic enhancers, it makes you piss a lot more so drink a lot of water and take these pills and you can clean your system by pissing like a racehorse LOL
    Yup and they can also permanently alter your kidney and liver functions if not taken CORRECTLY!!

Bad advice in my medical opinion.

If you don't want to get caught simply don't drink.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

TB Testing [ 1 Answers ]

How is tb testing done? Does it hurt? I'm deathly afraid of needles, and have to have a tb test for the new job. And I'm literally scared to death.

Addition to alcohol. [ 4 Answers ]

My husband is an alcoholic and I don't know what to do to help him. He has asked me to help him help himself but I don't know how to go about doing that. What should I do?

Dna Testing [ 10 Answers ]

Can you have someone take a DNA test while in Jail? Can you have someone sign a birth certificate while in Jail?

DNA Testing [ 1 Answers ]

My ex is listed as the father of my daughter on her birth cretificate... can I request a DNA test and if it is proven that she is not his can anything be donw to me cause she is not his?

View more questions Search