Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    h0llister Posts: 335, Reputation: 15

Jan 2, 2009, 04:46 PM
    Could I be pregnant? Or maybe an STD? Or flu?
    Hey everyone, I had intercourse 2nights ago and I am on the pill and he wore a condom. But this morning I woke up and I felt great, but after about 2hours I puked and I have been really tired all day and I feel like I have period cramps, my breasts are tender and I have a headache.. but I only had sex 2 nights ago.. could I already have signs? And also my period week is suppose to start Sunday. But my period never borthers me. Could this maybe even be an STD? I need some advice please.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 2, 2009, 04:50 PM
    Sounds like the flu... it's too early for pregnancy or STD symptoms.

Jan 2, 2009, 04:54 PM

Ahh hopefully, thank you.

Jan 2, 2009, 05:32 PM

Also I had spotting this morning!
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jan 2, 2009, 08:43 PM

You pregnant
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2009, 08:51 PM

It does sound more like the flu. It's too soon to have symptoms. If you're still worried, wait and see if you miss your period and then take a home pregnancy test.
    Expert

Jan 2, 2009, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by h0llister View Post
    Also i had spotting this morning!!
    You may just be getting your period early. You see it takes around 3 days for the sperm to travel up the vaginal canal, through the uterus and up the fallopian tubes where it is fertilized. Then it takes another 3 - 5 days to travel back down to the uterus where implantation takes place. 2 days is not enough time for fertilization.

As far as STDs, it takes far more than 2 days from the time of exposure to the onset of symptoms.

Jan 2, 2009, 09:30 PM

OK thank you guys, I'm suppose to get my period on Tuesday.. I know my cycle because I've been on birth control for a few years now.

Jan 3, 2009, 03:30 PM

j9 as soon as my conception took place I knew the next daay I felt different.. becose it did not happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.. you want to talk about registered nurse my frriend was pregnant and she bled the first month and a ''registered nurse'' told her there is no way she is pregnant.. so perasonnaly I listen to my body I don't believe no nurse
    Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 06:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor View Post
    j9 as soon as my conception took place i knew the next daay i felt diferent..becose it didnot happen to you doesnt mean it doesnt happen..you wanna talk about registered nurse my frriend was pregnant and she bled the first month and a ''registered nurse'' told her there is no way she is pregnant..so perasonnaly i listen to my body i dont beleive no nurse
    You don't have to believe a nurse, but I can show you written literature as to how conception EXACTLY works. And yes, some women do bleed during the first few months of pregnancy, so that nurse was downright wrong.

Fertilization of the egg takes approximately 3 days after intercourse.

Jan 3, 2009, 06:15 PM

Well.. like they say each pregnancy is different some woman know from the moment it happens while others weeks after
    Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 06:18 PM
    Yes, each pregnancy is different, but the fact remains that it takes approx 3 days for the sperm to reach the egg. That is scientific proof. As a matter of fact, I have a beautiful video on this if you would like to see it.

NOVA Online | Life's Greatest Miracle | Watch the Program Here

Watch the second one, it's called The Egg's Journey.

Jan 5, 2009, 03:50 PM

Nice vid j9

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

How come I can't get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

How come after 1year I can't get pregnant is it me? I have tried with two different men and now I am married and we are trying to have kids

View more questions Search