Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lemilly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2003, 04:07 PM
    Superfact side effects
    I have recently started injection myself with 0.1 cc of superfact on a daily basis. Can someone please tell me the side effects of this drug? I have become extremely over-emotional. Is this part of the side effects? Thanks
    NightShade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2004, 03:56 PM
    Superfact side effects
    C0onsider yourself lucky. I'm taking .5 cc of Superfact once a day and yes being over emotional is one of the downfalls. Unfortunately not the only one in my case.
    grneyez4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2010, 06:19 AM
    Um... I've been taking it for 2 days and haven't noticed anything... Mind you I have a cold... I'm taking .2cc a day for IVF... Am I doing it wrong?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2010, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lemilly View Post
    I have recently started injection myself with 0.1 cc of superfact on a daily basis. Can someone please tell me the side effects of this drug? I have become extremely over-emotional. Is this part of the side effects? Thanks
    Suprefact (buserelin) is a drug used to treat prostate cancer in men. The potential side effects are numerous and some quite profound. Please click here for one listing. Suprefact Side Effects | eHow.com Another listing of side effects is found here.

You will note that none of the listings show emotional fluctuation as a side effect. I find that unusual as the drug works on the hypothalamus, a part of the brain that controls various emotions, and it's properties alter a hormone(s) which can also result in unexpected emotional change(s). Nonetheless, such responses aren't noted.

Due to the side effects that are listed I encourage you check with your pharmacist or the prescribing physician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fairly new Maytag side-by-side MSD2657HSE not cooling [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, This is a 18month old side-by-side Maytag MSG2657HSE refrigerator. The freezer half works perfectly, but the refrigerator half has stopped cooling. Also just 2 days before this happened the following was noticied by my wife - During the day time she noticed that water was seeping out from the...

Side effects [ 4 Answers ]

Please can you tell me what side effects I will have to expect on superfact

GE side by side icemaker leaking - Model #GSS27RGMF BB [ 1 Answers ]

It is still making ice but it leaks and forms a glob of ice under the white blade. When I clean off the glob of ice, I can see it dripping near the white blade. It drips slowly, a few drips at a time, like a dripping faucet. Any ideas?

Kenmore side by side Fridge icemaker model 106.9557651 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an issue with my ice maker over filling? I replaced solenoid still havinbg problem.

View more questions Search