Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    respi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2006, 12:23 PM
    Dodge 1500
    I have a Dodge Ram 2001 pickup. My cluster gauges just went out but the lights work OK. I checked the fuse at the fuse box and they are OK. I know their must be a fuse in the Power Distribution Center, but I don't know which one it is as none of them refer to the cluster. Anyone know where I want to look next?
    rickpc50 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 07:58 PM
    Mine are out and we have done ever thing we can think of. I took it to a guy that worked for . Dodge for several years and he took things apart for about 3 hours [at no charge].He says that it has to be in the wiring harness under the dash. I have found one for$150.00 at the salvage yard. We pull going tomorrow to get it keep me posted and I willget back rickpc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

01 Dodge Ram 1500 Heater/AC Problems [ 5 Answers ]

Hi There, I have a Dodge Ram 1500 2001. I bought it used and it seems to have heater issues. Whenever I have the AC on and I slow down or go down hill the heater will all of a sudden kick on. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/eek.gif :eek: Any thoughts on how I can fix this? ...

2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Towing [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what the towing capacity is for a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 with a 360 and an automatic transmision? I bought it a few months ago and it didn't come with an owners manual.

2001 dodge ram 1500 oil leak [ 1 Answers ]

My dodge ram v6 is leaking oil from the shaft tha comes out of the water pump. There is no oil in the water. Is there a seal that can be raplaced by removing only the fan or is this going to be a total nightmare??

Stereo wiring diagram for 95 dodge ram 1500 [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me with finding a wiring diagram for a stereo in a 1995 dodge ram 1500. Thanks for any help.

View more questions Search