Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sigmundo1962 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 09:02 AM
    Syntax Error
    I'm in remote desktop and trying to print an email out of Microsoft Outlook and I keep getting Syntax error. I read in here to do regsvr32 ole32.dll and I received another message. DllRegister Server in ole.32.dll failed. Return code 0x80070005. Do you know what this is?
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Jan 2, 2009, 12:30 PM
    This post from the Microsoft knowledge base may help: You Receive a "DllRegisterServer" Error When You Try to Register a DLL by Using Regsvr32.exe

It basically says that you can get that error while trying to register a DLL if you're not logged in with an account that has administrator privliges. Try logging in with an account that his these privliges, and see what you get.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Syntax Highlighting [ 1 Answers ]

Syntax highlighting is available for most programming languages. To use syntax highlighting in your post use the # button above the question input box. The # button will put in your question. To specify a particular language just place an equal sign and the language name after the first CODE...

Syntax Highlighting [ 0 Answers ]

Syntax highlighting is available for most programming languages. To use syntax highlighting in your post use the # button above the question input box. The # button will put in your question. To specify a particular language just place an equal sign and the language name after the first CODE...

View more questions Search