Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiawah Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 07:58 AM
    Need to find the movie with a kidnapped girl
    I am looking for the movie with a little girl that was locked away in a basement room/cellar. The little girl does not talk and a woman comes to her rescue. But the woman is chased throughout the house by vicous black dogs and she escapes through the window. There is more to this movie, but this is all I can remember. Please help me.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2009, 08:48 AM

Could be the 1997 TV movie Intensity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Kidnapped Girl [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to remember the name of one of the little irls that was kidnnapped a few years back I think in canada She was like walking her friend home and she was kidnapped right of the street and it was only like two blocks away I don't know why I'm tryign to remember but it seems I need to...

Where to find a girl [ 6 Answers ]

I'm only 19 and having a hard time meeting girls - I hang around girls about once or twice a week but they all have b/f's or not really interested iin me, etc.. I basically hang around my friends all day, talk about cars and shit - hang out at the beach, mall, etc.. But we never like actually...

View more questions Search