Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ali123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2006, 07:22 AM
    English E-learning
    I am planing to do high studies in one of the english language fields.Are there any universities that can offer E-learning , if so please inform me about the fees and the courses which are available in these universities .
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2006, 07:57 AM
    Many reputable and accredited colleges and universities now offer online courses. I am only familiar with my area where there is one of the largest Universities in the U.S - that I do know offers online coursework:

www.osu.edu

Google reveals many more leads:
    http://www.google.com/search?num=100...es&btnG=Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm learning [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I've just started wrestling and I'm not the best any advice

Learning Polish [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of some online learn Polish courses that are free, for people who speak English? Also, does anyone know of any INTERESTING learn Polish courses or books that are not accessed over the internet and you pay for (ie. I don't want to pay for course that is accessed only on the net)? ...

Distance learning [ 1 Answers ]

helllo... I have newly joined this group... I am a computer engineer done my B.E. in computer science and presently working in Hindustan Aernautics Limited in Kanpur as IT engineer. I am interested in Learning more about the distance learning programe in IT which has got good market value and...

Learning Disabilities [ 1 Answers ]

How do you know when you have a learning disability when you get older

Learning new technologies [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, I am computer engineering student, I will have to hunt job in few months from now, Could you tell me which technologies should I learn so that I can improve my chances of getting a good job. J2ee, vb.net, C#, EJB or other. Also I am interesterd in SAP, ERP, etc. Can you tell me...

View more questions Search