Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannonrenee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 10:54 PM
    Trying to figure out what the name of an 80's or 90's Cartoon is that I use to watch
    I was a little kid so my memory of the cartoon is a little sketchy. I thought the name of the cartoon was Crispy Critters like the old Cereal but I can't find a cartoon by that name. The cartoon was about these woodland critters that were in like animal cracker form and were the color of animal crackers. I remember they were in there woodland place a lot walking around but I don't know what they did there if they saved things or tried to save themselves from danger but I know they lived there in that woodland world:confused:. But I remember that in the shows that at one point in time in the show the critters would come through the kitchen cupboard of this little boy and girls house that were brother and sister and they would talk to the kids and sometimes I think the kids might have went into the woodland area with them. If any has ever watched that or heard of it when they were younger could someone please tell me what it is called. It has been driving me nuts for months. I know it is not the "Wuzzles", "Popples", the "Raccoons" or "The Get Along Gang" "Teddy Ruxpin" or the "Gummy Bears" cartoons. I remember all of those. Thank you if you can help :) I think the cartoon might be related some how to the Crispy Critters Cereal.
    coldathome Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 01:31 PM
    Animal crackers maybe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Crackers_(comic)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon 80's or 90's [ 17 Answers ]

There was a cartoon that I watched growing up. I don't remember if it was on the weekends. It had a raccoon as one of the main characters I think. It was about him and his group of friends. I think at the beginning of every cartoon they would meet in some kind of box car or diner or something. I...

I can't figure this out! 80's-90's kids cartoon! [ 1 Answers ]

Help me! I've been going insane trying to find this cartoon... It was about a group of kids, tow main ones a boy and a girl. They were orphans living on some sort of shabby house boat, there was a dog in it that chased mice and I think they just hung around the streets impretty sure the name of...

80's-90's fantasy cartoon! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I remember watching this fantasy cartoon when I was really young, it would have to be either late 80's or very early 90's... Can't remember much about it except that there was this scene in snow and there were monsters and creatures in it... used to have the video of it so it could even be...

80's or 90's cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

Okay here's what I remember: there's two kids one girl and one boy, who are poor by the way, goes looking for fire wood, and stares threw the window at the candy store then at some other stores and finally get enough wood for a small fire. Then when they get home to their single mother they fall...

Late 80's or 90's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

When I was very young I remember renting the same cartoon more than once but I can't remember what is was or even much about it. I do remember that is had a magic mirror (it might be some non disney version of snow white) I think the main character was blond and she was being chased by a bad guy...

View more questions Search