Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rgienapp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2006, 06:58 AM
    Noise in bathtub when flushing toilet
    For the past five flushes, when I flush my toilet, I hear noises coming from my bathtup drain. The bathtup is next to the toilet. It sounds like water is being drained from the bathtub pipe. What would cause this?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2006, 08:24 AM
    Here, check this one out:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/plumbi...shed-6821.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tub Gurgles When Flushing Toilet [ 16 Answers ]

Please Help!! My wife and I recently purchase our firt home (a condo actually). We are on the top floor (4 floors). Since moving in our tub drain has gurgled when we flush our toilet. We have notified our strata management compnay who have tried to both snake the stack vent on the roof as well...

Toilet not flushing properly [ 20 Answers ]

My toilet just started filling up and very slowly draning until most of the water's gone, but it's not flushing the waste down with it. I've tried 3 times now. The tank empties and refills, the bowl fills up almost to the point of overflow and then VERY slowly drains. No flushing is happening....

Knocking noise when flushing toilet [ 2 Answers ]

We've replaced the flapper, and flushing valve approx. a month ago. Ever since when it is flushed there is a loud knocking noise in the water line. Does anyone know what we can do to fix the problem? It's pretty loud. Thanks, in advance!

Noise when flushing toilet and when running water [ 1 Answers ]

I have humming noise (seems to be getting louder) when I flush the toilet and when I run water into the bath and into the kitchen sink. I read a reply to a similar problem about looking at the regulator.. What is a regulator? Many thanks!

Toilet not flushing [ 2 Answers ]

My toilet has stopped flushing. The water is in the cistern and if I push the ball down the water fills up. It feels like there s no pressure when I push the handle. I have no plumbing knowledge at all so could you tel me what is causing this and how I can fix it without calling a plumber if...

View more questions Search