Ask
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2009, 05:20 PM
    Curious about what you would choose?
    Which would you choose?

To make $50,000 a year, while everyone else makes $25,000

OR

To make $100,000 a year, while everyone else makes $200,000?

And tell me why?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2009, 05:25 PM
    I would choose to make $100,000 while everyone else makes $200,000. What other people make is not relavant to my life. Therefore, I would choose to make the most that I could make.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just curious [ 19 Answers ]

I'm kind of curious as to how the women here feel about performing oral sex. The only references I have are some shady surveys that say most women love it. I don't expect that to be 100% true, I'm just curious as to how REAL women feal about it.

Curious? [ 4 Answers ]

Im confused, I have been married to my husband for 5 years we have been together 6 years, when I met him at 17, I told him I felt attracted to women, but he just laughed it off, I do feel something towards women, and I do find them attractive, I have never done "anything" with a woman, but I get...

Very curious [ 2 Answers ]

My ex and I were dating for two years and after the first year he started law school. So he was working full time and going to school at night. The first year of school for him was pretty hard and he felt a lot of stress and with our relationship it added more stress because he was going into a...

Curious about RAM [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old computer that I am using as the children's computer, and yesterday I upgraded the RAM from 64 MB to 256 MB. That went fine, but the only thing is, in the system information, the computer has always said it had 63 MB of RAM, even though the old simm says 64 MB. And now it says 255 MB,...

View more questions Search