Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JSYWMM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 04:34 PM
    Does this girl like me?
    **I'm new to this site**

Okay so there is this girl who I know and have known since school started (5-6 months) and I like her a lot. I think she likes me but I'm not quite sure. (probably not) But anyway the problem is that I'm a girl and so is she. I'm bi and I have already told her that I liked her. After telling her that she seems to talk to me more and text me a lot. A while back ago I used to bug her a lot and poke her and she said it didn't bother her at all and I asked her if she wanted me to stop and she said no. Also when she hands me stuff our hands touch most of the time. She asks me to sit with her on the bus sometimes. She sits very close to me to where there is no space between us. None at all. And also she sent me a text one time saying she loved me... But a few texts' later she said her sister sent that. Well maybe she did or maybe she said that so I wouldn't freak out. I don't know. I'm confused and I just need an answer... Does this girl like me?
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Jan 1, 2009, 06:08 PM

Just think about it... she seems interested so stop making yourself crazy and relax... she will come around but don't pressure
    Mikeym Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Jan 2, 2009, 05:47 AM
    Just build up the courage and ask, wats the worst that can happen? You'll b saving time for another boy or girl if u ask right away, no point in wasting time (another 5 - 6 months) and when you finally ask, she doesn't like you

Hopefully when you ask d'oh you'll get the answer you want :)
    budy_soso Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 06:02 AM

Hi
    My advise to is, just go to her and ask her if she like you or not that's all no need to think about it, just go on;)
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2009, 11:05 AM

If anything she seems curious but only she knows how she feels about you so you should ask her. I don't know if she is just a flirt and or a playful person but if you really want to know then ask, she can even say yes or no, so be prepare anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

How do I look like a real totally girl girl [ 1 Answers ]

I'm always referred to one of the guys. Because I'm not the girl who gets all girled up to go out. And I usually don't flirt a lot I just act like one of the guys. Girls look at me different and I need help on physical apprerence so I come across like a totally girl. Can you help me?

View more questions Search