Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kvs_1993 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 01:20 PM
    Injection of chemicals in plants
    How do we inject chemicals into plants? I need to know this for my experiment.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 1, 2009, 04:31 PM

We either spray it on the plant or introduce it in the plant earth or when watering.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2009, 06:49 PM

Hi, kvs_1993!

As mentioned above, those are two ways of doing it.

What specifically is your experiment, please? It would be helpful to know that. It's possible that there could be some great instructions out there on the Internet that would be specific to your experiment.

Thanks!
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2009, 01:29 PM

I would be interested in hearing the setup for your experiment. Is this for a science fair project?
    Raysylvon Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Jun 24, 2011, 12:08 AM
    I Would Do research first 2. keep very accurate notes 3 make sure you use steam to clean your tools

4. use stainless steel and Pyrex glass 5 using plastic mixed with previous mixtures is a big no no.

5 keep your plants & injections small in number 6. if it fails dilute the injections 7. if all the that

Fails means you have 10,000 more things to try: Thomas Alva Edison i.e. old school

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chemicals and their ph's [ 1 Answers ]

Can you please tell me what the ph is of chlorine gas and 99% sulfur dioxide gas

Pool chemicals [ 1 Answers ]

Does granular shock expire

The right pool chemicals [ 1 Answers ]

I have an above ground pool with a vinyl liner. What is the difference between using granular chlorine, granular calcium hypochlorite or the chlorine tabs? It is my second full year of use, last year I used granular chlorine, but am I paying too much?

View more questions Search