Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rocky21 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 01:15 PM
    jvc lt-42x579 TV won't let me change to cable setting
    I have a 42" jvc lt-42x579 flat screen TV and somehow it set its self back to the air setting and I need to change it to the cable setting so that my picture will come in right again. When I try to go and change it it will go from the cc setting to the v-chip setting, it skips right over the setting to change it to cable. Does anyone know how to get it to let me change the setting?
    Texas Turkey Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 07:48 PM

With the TV receiving a station hit the menu button. Scroll over to TV and you should be able to scroll down to air and hit the button to change to cable. You will have to reprogram the stations again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't he change it? [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks guys I sorted it out! :)

My baby has another mans last name her mom won't change it [ 5 Answers ]

I have a17 month old daughter that I had 2 dna tests taken for.her last name is that of her mothers first child's father .basicly she has niether of her parents last names.I live in New York & I'm not sure as to whether a name change should be filed in family or civil court.I have already...

99 ford tauras er loose won't change gears [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1999 Ford Tauras that I drove and when I stopped and put it in park, it would not go into park. I think it may be a shifter linkage to the transmission?? Does anyone know what this might cost me?

Hurt,but won't change [ 2 Answers ]

Why would a girl keep saying that "She is praying to her god, and her god will tell her, if she could start dating with me or not" Two months, still praying, still talking, but not really being anything else, but just friends. Given to her, whatever any girl could ever, ever dream of. Love,...

View more questions Search