Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomato shoes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 06:00 AM
    Excessive salivation and lethargy in kitten
    1 p.m. 01/01/09 my 34 week old kitten has been excessively salivating for 16 hours and has been extremely lethargic for over 24 hours. However she is still eating and going outside as normal and is still playful when not asleep although not to her normal extent. Any idea what is wrong?
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jan 1, 2009, 07:11 AM

Is there any plants or poisins that the cat could have been exposed to? Your best bet here would be to take your kitten to the vet to get checked out by a professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doberman puppy Excessive Excessive biting. [ 9 Answers ]

I have read through all the other excessive biting posts.. I have a 3 month old female doberman puppy.. she BITES.. it might sound so simple, but its not.. I have scratch marks all over my legs and hands.. she has teeth an inch long and razor sharp.. It punctured by thumb today morn and I...

Feeling lethargy [ 3 Answers ]

I am 23 years old female,and the problem m having is I always feel lethargy even I have good diet.m also taking multi vitamin which contain mineral,anti-oxidant with herbs but I have not seen that much change. When I ask my mom why I feel so,she always says I don't take food on time due to my...

Sick kitten, swollen tongue, excessive salivation [ 6 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me what might be wrong with my kitten? He's lethargic, tongue continually sticking out of his mouth, with excessive salivation. He's about 2 and a half months old +-, and these symptoms started a few days ago after he accidentally got left in the garage without food or...

Will my older kitten ever be nice to my new kitten? [ 5 Answers ]

I have never had cats before. I adopted a male neutered kitten who is now 11 weeks old. Today, I adopted a 7 week old male neutered kitten, as a companion. I didn't realize the size difference would be so great until I got my new kitten home. 4lbs vs. 1.2lbs. My older cat seems to want to play, but...

Excessive use of name [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a hidden meaning behind someone who uses their dates name excessively in a conversation? As in, beyond saying it when greeting, getting their attention etc but to use it in every third sentence or so... I find it a little strange but if anyone can shine some light on the matter and advise...

View more questions Search