Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    budy_soso Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 06:00 AM
    What should I do with her?
    Hi to every one, my story start when I go to Malaysia for study, I met a girl in their, I like her and I fall in love with her and she loved me also, we still together more than one year I was palning to talk to my family about hir, and something happened to me made me to go back to my country I was so sad about that, she said she will wait for me until I go back to her, she promise me for that, and I promise hir to come back to her ASAP, and I go back, I stay in my home town for 5months, we keep in touch from time to time I talk to her, but after 2months I fell like she don't want talk to me or something like that, I thought I was in mistake, but that was the truth, then I find it out, and I was right after I go bach to Malaysia I found hir with another guy she fall in love with him I don't know why and what for we were in a relationship but come that happened, I didn't find the answer for that, I never talk to hir after afew days she come to me and ask me to forgive her and give her a chance to be together again, I ask hir whu you did like that? You promise me? She said " i thought you will not come again" fore sure I still love hir but what should I do? She betrayal me!! Should I give her chance or not?

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot...
    Gav91 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 06:12 AM

Never think of betrayal my friend! It may have just been an act of unsteadiness? In other words if you left her she may have rushed into a relationship because she was upset!

The best thing is to keep in touch with her and when you do, comment on her new boyfreind so that it ooks as if you have moved on, later on she may remember the good times you had together and take you back realising that you are a better person who can easily move on!

Good luck! :D
    Mikeym Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Jan 2, 2009, 05:52 AM
    Women always come back, just show her why she liked you in the first place and you'll do just fine

If she said she wants to try again, then she knows it was a mistake

Believe me I know I'd find it hard not being with someone for 5months

So good luck and I hope she's your one :)

Jan 2, 2009, 05:53 AM

Thanks a lot to answer me...

She do not have any devoutness to me... I think if she really was loved me had to wait me?
    But she is not with her boyfriend any more, they broke up last week, I dident tell her to do that, but she did and broke up with him, am so confusing about that.
    Mikeym Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Jan 2, 2009, 05:56 AM

Love is a hard thing depending on age, her (ex) boyfriend was probably very similar to you dats why she must have done it. Talk to her about it that's all I can say :D all the luck in the future
    Gav91 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 06:09 AM

OK sow now move in, ask her why they broke up- when she tells you, that's the areas you can pick up on!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2009, 10:58 AM

She might have promise you that she was going wait, and really thought she would, but the promise shouldn' have been made in the first place because you never know what could happen. And with loniless and time on your hand anything could happen.

It isn't like the two of you were married so it's best that the two of you go your separate ways because the promise could be broken again.

If it's meant to be then it will be. Your might meet up again in the future or your might not but now neither of your are capable of being with one another.

Jan 4, 2009, 07:17 AM

Thanks a lot Liz28 to answer me, so what should I do, I still fell there is something about her, should I tell her that or what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search