Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leeboy Posts: 172, Reputation: 5

Jan 2, 2009, 08:52 AM

The site was... Malwarebytes.org
    One of the best I have ever tried... Im not sure of the damage done already, but I can access any page now and my System restore works now... So I recommend giving it a try.
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Jan 2, 2009, 08:59 AM
    Thanks, my PCs clean but its always handy to have a program like that in case its needed.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jan 2, 2009, 09:08 AM

Good to see you got it working!

Jan 2, 2009, 09:15 AM

Ya... Thanks for all the help... I didn't like to see everybody arguing, we got to start the new year off with a bang. I also bought KAspersky 2009... But I can't seem to get it to stop calling these auto emails spam... ( they go to my junk folder auotmatically)
    Networking Expert

Jan 2, 2009, 09:18 AM

Inside the email should be an option that allows it not to be called spam!

Jan 2, 2009, 09:37 AM

Do you mean "outlook Express" or in the Kaspersky settings... KAspersky is sending all my forum emails to spam...
    Networking Expert

Jan 2, 2009, 09:40 AM

There should be a spot inside the forum emails so you can report as NOT spam. I know web mails works this way if you get an email that is not spam there are things to push to report it as safe email therefore it won't be sent to spam next time. I am not sure how Express Works and/or Kaspersky but there has to be a way of managing yous spam box!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yet something else to guess [ 16 Answers ]

Well here's my last one for now... hehehe good luck

Guess who ? [ 11 Answers ]

Guess who is still together after all the they've been through?? Your cheeks . Haha :eek:

Guess What? [ 5 Answers ]

I posted yesturday that I may be pregnant and I took a test last night and this morning and I am pregnant we are so excited think you so much for all of the advice :D

Guess what ? [ 11 Answers ]

Guess what I am 2 days late and took a digtal test and I'm PREGNANT thank u guys for all the answers

I Guess Its Pop? [ 2 Answers ]

A song I heard a few months ago and it was kind of catchy I just don't know the name or who sings it. "Pacing the pews in a church corridor..........The grooms bride is a *****........haven't you people ever heard of closing _____ doors" I know it is not in order but it is the best I can...

View more questions Search