Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pklenterprises Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2008, 08:51 PM
    Appraisal or purchase of Jardiniere Roseville vase on pedestal
    I have a very large light green Roseville Jardiniere vase on a pedestal. I cannot identify the pattern, it appears to be a morning glory rather than a bleeding heart. I am in financial hardship and would like to sell. Looking for someone to help me honestly appraise it without too much cost. I found a very similar one (green, different pattern) on E-bay for $1400.00. Thank you, kathy at [Personal email address removed for privacy.]
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2009, 03:42 AM

Hi, pklenterprises!

If you click on the following search, you'll find some prices for those types of items.

Jardiniere Roseville Vase on Pedestal - Google Search

Also, if you click on the following image search, and if you find some that are similar to yours, you could make a bunch of comparisons and come up with some sort of average price.

Jardiniere Roseville Vase on Pedestal - Google Image Search

Unfortunately, for a definitive price, it would be best to have an official appraisal done by a dealer. However, if people are looking for that sort of item, and you price it for what you want and the people know what the potential monetary value is, it's possible that you might get what you want without having to pay for an official appraisal.

There are many ways to advertise for free on the Internet that get excellent results when people do searches for things. If you would like to know how to do that, please let me know.

You're email address was included in your post and I needed to remove it to protect your privacy. I would hate to see you get spammed by those who look for exposed email addresses on the Internet so they can then spam them.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small vase [ 8 Answers ]

Value for a 6" greek vase, 24k gold, with the bottom inscribed as follows: KE Hand made in Greece in 24K Gold STRIGOS:confused:

Another Vase to Identify [ 1 Answers ]

I have this egg shaped "vase" and have not been able to identify the markings - they are very faint. It's a cream color with gray shading, etc. Cherubs on both sides inside a decorative oval shape. It's only 6" tall and has three feet. I hope these pictures are clear enough that someone can...

Pedestal fan not working [ 1 Answers ]

My pedestal fan Hampton Bay FS 21-45 stopped working. Power seems to be running from the switch to motor. How can I find out /measure/ if motor is dead? I don't want to throw it away. Thanks.

Pedestal sink [ 5 Answers ]

Hello My husband and I are renovating our master bath, we'd like to take the small sink that we currently have and install 2 pedestal sinks, his and hers, but the problem is that we have never seen this done anywhere else, we always see doble vanities but never 2 pedestals sinks design. We...

View more questions Search