Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keyshia24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2008, 11:21 AM
    I need to find my birth mom
    Hi my name is lakecia I'm 24 and I'm trying to find my birth mom terri Valley she is somewhere in Florida I think but if anyone can help please I need to find her to bring some closure to my self:):)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 31, 2008, 11:26 AM

Have you asked your adoptive parents for information about the adoption agency used?

Start by sending a letter to the adoption agency, and to the county court where the adoption took place. She may have left information for you, and if not, you may be able to leave information for her if she comes looking for you.

Remember---she may not WANT to meet you. She had to find some form of closure in the last 24 years, and HER closure may be that she has moved on and does not WANT a reunion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find my birth mom [ 3 Answers ]

I need help finding my birth mother so I can dee and finally meet her for the first time in my life.

Find my birth parents [ 2 Answers ]

I am 23 years old and I know the name of my birth parents but not the family history that I would like to. How can I do this for free?:confused:

Find birth father [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently trying to locate my birth father. I know that his name is Jim Hoke Smith, his approximate age is 61 and his birth place was in Georgia. The last known state that I have for him would be California, back when I was born in 1970. My question is this: "Is there any kind of non-profit...

I want to find my birth parents [ 20 Answers ]

Hello everyone, A few weeks after I was born I was adopted out of some Tenessee Hosiptal (I don't know the name but once I find out I will post in this thread) my mom and dad now have no idea where they live or if they even moved It just bothers me I use to get really upset and I use 2 cry...

View more questions Search