Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hulk1371 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2009, 04:54 PM

As antenweg sugested marigolds are a deturent but they deter pests and are best used to keep bugs out of the garden. I would sugest orange peels as they have citrus which is a deterent and the peels are good for the soil
    Glylilyoung Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 07:40 PM

Try to go to a pet store, or if you already have some yourself. Those "bitter apple" sprays, and just sprintz some on the particular pet of the garden.
    Mrs Agony Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2009, 04:51 PM
    Yes Orange peels do work... try peeling an orange and stick it to a cats nose.. you want to see how fast they will take off.. lol.. just lay a few around the garden.. they will get the idea..

Marion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neighbor Problems [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, let me start with my user name is a direct reflection of this problem. This is long, so here goes... We have neighbors that are "friends". They moved next to us almost 10 years ago. Our children are the same age. I'd say it started one day, while I was pregnant with my 2nd child...

Neighbor problems [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so let me start from the beginning... So a family friend moved in downstairs about two weeks ago. He didn't have any money but he drives.. So I paid for his gas and he takes me to work and always says he'll pay me back. He borrows money for other things that he doesn't even tell me the...

Neighbor problems and out of money! [ 9 Answers ]

Please bare with me if I have posted in the wrong forum. I'm in desperate need of some help or advice!! Five years ago we bought our rural house on 5 acres. Our property runs lengthwise and there is no one around except for 1 neighbor about 400 feet behind us. From the day we moved in problems...

Me and My Family are having Major Neighbor Problems [ 8 Answers ]

At the end of June, my old neighbors moved out. They were always having loud parties and arguments and we had to call the police on them about 15 times in less than two years. In the beginning of July, we got some new neighbors. There is a 19-year-old and an 18-year-old living there now. On the...

Doxie Pooping problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 9 week old puppy I bought a week ago from a breeder. I have been trying the crate method of potty training. His crate is very smally only enough room to sit, lay down and turn around in. WHen we first put him in there he barked and wined non stop for hours, but now it seems he is getting...

View more questions Search