Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Squiggley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2008, 02:07 AM
    I hate my store! - no music
    I hate my WalMart and getting ready to quit. :mad:

I am sick of no music. This was not the case originally and it started happening around May of 2008. The music started being on for the Christmas season but the day after Christmas, it's off.

I just an article about how WalMart Radio is 'improving'. Is this how they are "improving"?

Is this happening to all WalMarts or just some? I am not about to spend another year at this store if this is going to be the case.:(

Very Upset.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2008, 04:09 AM

A store/business can do whatever they want. Where I work they are allowed to listen to music in the downstairs kitchen but not the upstairs one where I work. I hate not having music too. Most work places don't allow you to listen to music or it is music you don't even like.
    Only thing you can do if you don't like it and can't get them to change their mind is to find another job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

How do I insert a music player in my web site, to upload my own music in it? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I insert a music player in my web site, to upload my own music in it? Thanks to all who help me:)

General Store Owners' own personal purchases from the store [ 1 Answers ]

We have just started to run a general store as a family partnership of 4 people. We take out what we need for our own consumption but do we need to account for this in our yearly accounts please?

View more questions Search