Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mellymoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2006, 05:13 AM
    English speaking Italian Immigration Attorney
    Does anyone know of a good Italian Immigration Attorney that they could put me onto.

I am at my wits end. I have been trying to obtain an Italian passport or at least a right of abode for many years, I have searched every thing, and have had no luck.

So if anyone has a really good attorney they know, I would be ever so grateful.

Kind Regrads

Melly moo
    JBoogie23 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Hi, I see this was a while, I also need an italian immigration attorney. Did you have any luck in finding one??
    Maltix Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 12:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JBoogie23
    hi, I see this was a while, i also need an italian immigration attorney. Did you have any luck in finding one???
    Hi, I work in a Law Firm in Italy.
    Which problem do you have?

Massimo

Jul 15, 2008, 01:02 PM
    Thanks for your respose, I am seeking recognition of italian citizenship, through my father, who has passed. I am having trouble because my parents were never married and so I do not have the marriage certificate the consulate is asking for. Is there any way around this. Please let me know you can reach me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Jul 15, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Does your father lost the Italian citizenship?

Massimo

Jul 16, 2008, 05:41 AM
    No at the time of his death, he was still an Italian citizen.

Jul 17, 2008, 02:01 PM
    You don't need the marriage certificate.
    You have to prove that Your Father legally recognized You.
    How old are You?

Massimo

Jul 18, 2008, 05:29 AM
    I am 30 years old... How do I prove that he legally recognized me?
    dosbyhm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 01:00 PM

Needing a English speaking Italian attorney to Help with the Citizenship Process in its entirety. My situation is that I am married to an italian Citizen and have been living in italy for 8 years. I do allot of traveling and need assistance with the process.

Mar 9, 2009, 04:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dosbyhm View Post
    Needing a English speaking Italian attorney to Help with the Citizenship Process in its entirety. My situation is that i am married to an italian Citizen and have been living in italy for 8 years. I do allot of traveling and need assistance with the process.
    Where do you come from?
    And where do you live?
    You can contac me also at this email altissimo @ studiotiberti.com

All the best,
    Massimo
    avvCristina Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Dec 19, 2009, 05:03 PM
    I lived and worked 4 years in USA and I am a licensed attorney in Italy. Experienced in Immigration law both ways (to Italy - to USA). Please contact me if you need more info or for a consultation at [email protected]

Cristina
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

May 19, 2010, 08:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Attorney_Marco_Mantovani View Post
    Dear Sir,

I am Attorney certified in Italian Immigration & Citizenship law. I speak English and Italian.

I can help you about your case. You can contact me to my e-mail address [email protected].

My website is Avvocato specializzato in diritto dell'immigrazione ©

Sincerely,

Attorney Marco Mantovani
    TOS violation?
    hasson21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

May 26, 2010, 01:45 PM
    Does anyone know how to speed up the process once you have already turned in the necessary documents to the consultant. This July will be year 2 since I have turned it in. Thanks
    katie34k Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 11:17 AM
    Hi I am wanting to setup a representative office for my company in Italy and need to get some legal help with how to go about that and get the visa for the person manning it. Please let me know how to contact your legal person in Italy. My email is [email protected]
    Thanks,
    Katie
    katie34k Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 11:20 AM

Massimo or anyone else that can help,
    I am from the USA living in the USA and need some help with plans for setting up a representative office in Italy and the visa for manning that office. Please let me know how to contact your legal person in Italy.
    My email is [email protected]
    Thanks,
    Katie
    ebarnes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 10:20 AM
    HI! I, my wife, and daughter who was born in Reggio Emilia Italy 2002 moved to U S for studies in December 2007. I am F1 status, my wife and daughter F2 status. I still have about two years to complete my course. We have lived in Italy for 16 and 14 years respectively. We applied for citizenship on 2007, we reported ourselves to Italian consulate in Washington DC. Now, my wife has been approved but they are not making things clear when we contact them. Though we were informed that we can swear in DC if approved. Now when my wife called Modena preffetura they told her that she is no more in Italy but we have sent email and letter from the consulate of our temporal residency in US for studies. I want to know if someone can help since my application is also on the pipeline.
    Romana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 04:23 AM
    Hello
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Apr 4, 2011, 07:08 AM

Hi. Did you have an immigration question?
    Safar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2011, 07:03 AM
    Dear Massimo ,
    Me too I need help from one lawyer in italia about immigration law , please if you are lawyer or you working for the law of italia please answer my question or contact me by email is very gentile Thanks
    Adam
    Email : [email protected]
    Safar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2011, 07:13 AM
    Dear Marco Mantovani

Please my question I have send to your email and I'm waithing for your answar .
    Thanks
    Adam

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Public Speaking Practice [ 2 Answers ]

Dose any one know of any places or clubs that can help refine my public speaking skills Thanks PB

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Public Speaking [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I want to know what types of public speaking situations you, as teachers, find yourselves in often. Thank you, Ben

Public speaking [ 9 Answers ]

I have no idea where to post this question. I was just reading candy28's post about her being shy and it got me thinking about an upcoming problem I am going to have. (I know, isn't it cool when you can see the problem before you have it. LOL) Anyway, my dad is getting married at the end of...

Public Speaking [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, every year in junior high we have to write a speech and deliver it to class and there is a competition. I won first place in grades 5, 6 and 7, and 2nd in grade 8, but this year I'm stuck. I have no idea what to write about, and I don't really want to write about something serious. I was...

View more questions Search