Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shary_444 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 03:11 PM
    Eviction of an adult child from the house not paying rent
    How to evict an adult child from the house not paying rent?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2008, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shary_444 View Post
    How to evict an adult child from the house not paying rent?

The same way you would evict any other tenant - depends on the laws of your State. What State?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adult child Won't Leave House and won't pay rent. [ 20 Answers ]

Our 24 year old daughter was supposed to move out by March 30, 2008. She does not pay rent. She has broken her promises to us over and over. Now she says her apartment will not be ready until May 1. We knew she would keep postponing but what can we do? My husband wants to just change the locks...

Paying rent when a judge has ordered an eviction [ 3 Answers ]

My landlord has taken me to court for past due rent and wants us to terminate our lease as he has already accepted November rent from someone else. The judge has given us till next Friday to pay the past due rent and 30 days from Nov 1st to find acceptabe living. Are we responsible for paying Nov...

Owner of the House Lost House While We're Still Paying Him Rent [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently going through a somewhat messy situation.. My husband and I moved into this house in Victorville about 2 and a half years ago. The house was perfect and the rent was suitable and our 5 kids loved the neighborhood and their new schools. Well about three weeks ago this man had came over...

Evicting Adult Child not paying Rent [ 9 Answers ]

How can I throw an adult child who will not follow rules of house and just want to waste his life away?

Eviction and still paying rent? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is living in a crappy apartment that she is to pay 650 dollars a month for. Her and her exboyfriend are on the lease but he doesn't pay his half of rent. The landlord told her that if she payed 325 of it she could just move out. Now she is saying that she is going to evict her and she is...

View more questions Search