Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    findsam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Getting into the Military
    How do I get into the military(Army, Navy, Marines, etc. if I have a felony conviction? Who should I contact to get in?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2008, 02:10 PM

You'll need a waiver. Also depends on what the felony was for and how long ago it was.

Your recruiter will have the info you need.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 30, 2008, 03:35 PM

Emland is correct, Depending on so many factors, but you will have to work with the recriter
    sbkickup Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 05:47 PM

I'm getting ready to join Army right now. Talk with your recriter. Work with them, what ever you don't hide anything, they will find out. You talk to the Army, or Marines, that's your best bet.
    armydan69 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 07:17 AM
    If its violence, with a weapon, it anything domestic you will not get in. Anything else can be waived

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Military. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 18 years old involved with a 20 year old Marine. He was my first serious boyfriend. We have been together for over a year, and have known each other for over 2 years now. He has been in the military since last summer. Obviously, we could handle 3 months of only having letters as contact during...

I got married to a military guy, and we got military housing [ 6 Answers ]

MY husband and I became eligible for base housing and took it, because the only time we would move in was that day. In my old apartment lease there is a military clause. However I got the apartment before I became married, and my husband is not on the lease. My landlord is saying that the military...

I married into military [ 3 Answers ]

I got married a month ago and I'm having second thoughts my friend said in the military you have 9 months before the marriage in final is that true

View more questions Search