Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    douger2006 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2006, 09:13 PM
    Internet business
    I enjoy selling items on auction sites but seeking a supplier of quality goods. It can be anything from quality vitamins to electronics or vintage items. I would get your low sell price, sell it for a little profit, then pay you for the product and through Paypal to dropship it. If it turns out to be a good deal I will continue doing business with you. This would help you with your sales. Anyone interested in this send me a private message.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2006, 09:56 PM
    There is only one way to make money. Hard work. However, if you want to join the 90 bizillion other people that have tried it and are trying to get rich right now on the internet go ahead. It is possible yes. Vitamins and cheap multilevel marketing crap... NO! You need a really unique nich market with REAL MASS APPEAL. :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to establish home business through internet [ 3 Answers ]

I want to establish home business through internet.Like paid survey, mailing lists or any other ideas.PLEASE if any body has successful ideas , help me. What are the most reputable survey web sites that I can make job with ?

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

New business [ 1 Answers ]

Wanting to start cleaning business. I have my occupational license but I am not bonded or insured. How do I go about getting bonded and insured for my personal new company? Thank you

Business [ 1 Answers ]

I need help on a question Can you help, I need help on a question about Write a 2 or 3 sentence about how the following Canadian entrepreneurs made their fortune. 1)Conrad Black 2) Eugene Melnyk Thank You for your time

View more questions Search