Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xoxo Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2004, 12:32 PM
    Why doesn't it hurt?
    My boyfriend and I are waiting to have sex of any kind (oral, etc) till we get married. In the past, guys I have been with would get turned on and they would claim to hurt, because they couldn't "relieve" the hardness. I asked my current boyfriend, if he hurt, when this occurred. He said no. Is this normal? Why would some guys experience pain and not others?
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2004, 02:56 AM
    Why doesn't it hurt?
    Hi There

Doctor Ruth answered this question some time ago, Yes when a man is aroused by the thought of having sex they can sometimes become sore because the sperm is collecting in the prostrate gland. This can be relieved by mastabation.

Regards
    Peanuts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't it hurt? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are waiting to have sex of any kind (oral, etc) till we get married. In the past, guys I have been with would get turned on and they would claim to hurt, because they couldn't "relieve" the hardness. I asked my current boyfriend, if he hurt, when this occurred. He said no. Is...

Why wouldn't it hurt? [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are waiting to have sex of any kind (oral, etc) till we get married. In the past, guys I have been with would get turned on and they would claim to hurt, because they couldn't "relieve" the hardness. I asked my current boyfriend, if he hurt, when this occurred. He said no. Is...

Hurt, Mad, And Sad [ 105 Answers ]

Entire story merged New to the board. My ex dumped me two weeks ago. We loved each other, talk about marriage and kids. But the alarm bells in my head were going off. I basically couldn't believe what she was saying. There were many things she did that I could not understand. She would...

I'm so hurt [ 12 Answers ]

What should I do in 15 and my boyfriend is 16 we have been together 2 mounths and now he is acting extreamily difficult we are just leaving school and he won't get a job he won't let me hang aroung with boys and he always turns his phone off last night he told me on the phone that he just wonts to...

View more questions Search