Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iluvedward Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 05:01 AM
    Unknown book title
    I read this book in late 90's, its young adult. All I remember is it's a about a young boy who has a key (I think? ) and when he opens any door he goes into the past and sees himself when he was very small with his mother. I thought that the title was one word and for some reason "If" I thought was the name, but when I searched for it I didn't recognise it.

Please if you think you might have a clue as to what the bok is called, I would be so grateful.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown book title [ 2 Answers ]

I read a book about a year ago, and I cannot remember what it was. I will try to remember as much detail as I can about it. It was a sci-fi/fantasy style of book. There was a big city, and its inhabitants had access to all sorts of magic and wondrous things, and were essentially gods as they...

Unknown book title [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a book that I read when I was younger. It's about a girl who "grows" a monster out of some kind of stimy substance that she takes from her brothers room. She puts it in a petri dish and leaves in on her window sill. The slime grows and eventually turns into a monster and the...

Unknown book title [ 3 Answers ]

This was an illustrated children's book that I had read in a school library during the late 70's, early 80's. The basic story line was about a family of children (5-6 of them) who decided to run away for the day. They went through a series of locals to set up a new home, (e.I. grassy field, raft on...

Another unknown book title [ 2 Answers ]

I read a book in the late 80's early 90's. It was about a pandemic that kills all adults. Only children under 14-15 survive. The main charcter is a girl, she has a little brother and drives the car to her school. She sets up a safe place at the school and other kids try yo take over the school....

Unknown book title [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking for a book I read some time ago. It is about a young girl found wandering in the desert in Egypt and there was some debate if she was the messiah or someone who survived a explosion of a near by genetics lab. This was happening during the millennium. I believe the character...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.