Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smarty1025 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 03:43 AM
    Difficulty in having first time sex
    Hi,

I have completed almost 1.5 years of marriage. Now we plan to have a baby and find it difficult to start. There's something fear in the mind, maybe of hurting or pain during having sex. Please suggest as to how can we overcome the same and enjoy a happy life? Also how to start having sex for having a baby?

Thanks.
    brysgirl3306 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 02:44 PM

When I had sex for the first time it didn't hurt at all. I say just go for it. Even if it does hurt, it probably won't be that bad and it won't last for that long.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 2, 2009, 02:47 PM

How often do you have sex? Do you have pain regularly during sex? Have you seen a doctor about this?

As for having sex with the hopes of conceiving, you should start by tracking your cycle, trying to determine when you ovulate and then go from there.

I don't know how good the following link is, but it's worth a look.

Pinpoint your fertile days with FertilityFriend.com

Good luck.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jan 7, 2009, 09:36 AM

Have you had sex?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring difficulty [ 9 Answers ]

I have a junction box in the ceiling that has two separate main wires coming in. One wire has a black and white plus ground. The other has three wires including red, white and black plus ground. One of these wires are connected to a nearbye switched outlet. I am assuming it is the three wire...

Heater difficulty [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sir: Our landlord just put in a hot water heater, and he fixed our heater. Now we are able to use hot water, and we are getting plenty of good heat. However, we are now experiencing loud noises from the heaters throughout the house. These sounds are within different times day and night,...

Difficulty with climaxing [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has a difficult time climaxing, and is ashamed to discuss it with me. What could be the problem. He's a moderate drinker, and in good health. We are both in our mid sixties. He says this problem is normal. Is it?

Difficulty in breathing [ 10 Answers ]

I smoke, and drink large amounts of caffine. At night when I am trying to drift off to sleep I have a terrifying feeling.. on and off for the first hour, it feels like no air is going in my lungs and it feels like my heart stops for around 3 seconds, in response to this horrible feeling I gasp...

Difficulty with Periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all I am 30 years old and my husband and I have been trying to conceive for approximately one year. I have traditionally had irregular periods and it continues to be a problem. I have been seeing a gyno for the past six months and we have tested for PCOS and done some ultrasounds to make...

View more questions Search