Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hashmat hussain Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 03:20 AM
    Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of ou
    Dear
    Aslamu alaikum
    Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of our parents. Actually I am in love last 5 yr I want to marry her and she also but her parents not agree to marry with me , and also my guardians have not to choice their. So can we marry with out our parents permission or is it acceptable in islamic laws
    Thank you
    hashmat hussain
    Jammu and kashmir
    hashmat hussain Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 03:22 AM
    Dear
    Kindly reply my question
    adiba_jalil12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 06:49 AM
    No I don't think you should go against your parents...
    jojonini081512 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2013, 06:12 PM
    Well if you really love her and she really love you and you love is strong and meant to be you guys should go at it and get marry and live your life together if you are at the age to get married and especially if you guys have been together for 5 yrs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do about my marriage [ 13 Answers ]

Please help me!! My husband I started fighting about one month ago.. another argument about how he treats my daughter (no patience). This continued with me giving him the silent treatment (usually lasts about a week) I know that's immature but I always hope he will see how mad it makes me. Instead...

Family marriage [ 3 Answers ]

My question is same but this time I'm going to introduce myself properly I'm 24 year's old male muslim and graduate I'm middle class I love some one she's also belong from my family her age is 20 year and she's illetrate the problem is that my family don't want that I make her my wife simple word's...

Family marriage [ 1 Answers ]

My question is same but this time I'm going to introduce myself properly I'm 24 year's old male muslim and graduate I'm middle class I love some one she's also belong from my family her age is 20 year and she's illetrate the problem is that my family don't want that I make her my wife simple word's...

Marriage fraud [ 3 Answers ]

How do I report someone that is committing immifration marriage fraud?

Marriage [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend had just been refused entry into the UK from Trinidad. The Immigration are not staified about her intension because she had her CV, College cert. with her. We have been dating for over a year. Can She appeal against the decision? Also what are the legal requirements to get married in...

View more questions Search