Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ruthy022002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Sample business proposal letter
    Can you give me a sample business proposal letter for the clients regarding our manpower/recruitment agency who offered permanent or temp applicants for employment? Thanks.
    weboyer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2008, 11:49 AM

Business proposal letters are usually used to secure loans for new business ventures, given to banks. Is what you are looking for a letter from employers to prospective employees? If the answer is the first one, go to SBA.GOV. The Small Business Administration of the US Government and click on "small business planner"
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 02:56 AM

Hi, ruthy022002!

If you would like to post a draft copy of your letter here, without including any contact information, I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to advise you as to how you might make improvements to it. You know much more about what information that you need to include than any of us.

There are also links to questions that have been similar to yours on the bottom of this page that are similar to yours. You might want to click on them to see what some of the answers have been.

If you click on the following search, you might find one that's near to what you would want. You could then tailor it to fit your needs.

Sample Business Proposal Letter - Google Search

I wish for you only the best!

Thanks!
    kutes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 08:52 PM
    Hi can you please give an example how to propose to a school regarding IDs
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2010, 01:58 AM
    Hi, kutes!

You've posted your question on the thread of someone else that's now really old and archived. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions need to be asked by starting new threads.

That being said, I can move your question to a new thread. What would you like for the title to be, please?

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 01:54 AM
    No response.

Old thread that is now archived.

If anyone has a new question, please start a new thread.

This thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Proposal letter [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new invention related to automative industry Then I want write a letter to those companies and explain for them about my new invention And say to them use my new invention in their products I want to know how is this letter format ? Please help me Tank you Hamid reza Tehran 12...

How do I write a cover letter for a business consultancy proposal [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write a cover letter for a business consultancy proposal

Sample Business Introduction Letter for a New Bank Division [ 1 Answers ]

I need a sample of Business introduction letter of New bank division Thanks,

Should I give her my proposal letter, she may go. [ 6 Answers ]

HI, My name is Mark and I'm 27 years old. At the moment I am working and my girlfriend is 21 turning 22 in a month. I met her when she was 18 1/2 and we have been together 3 1/2 years. When we first met we both kind of played hard to get and adventually I got with her. After a bit I asked her to be...

View more questions Search