Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    learnintolikeme Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Dec 29, 2008, 06:30 PM
    So many questions so little sleep. If you cheat shame on you.
    1. Why do men cheat emotionally with other women ( texting in secret ) but stay in their relationship if they are not happy?
    2. Why ? When caught cheating, they say that this is your fault for not paying enough attention even though they have treated you with disrespect for some time.
    3. Why do they often hunt down their x girlfriends from school years?
    4. Do men respect you if you stay after they have crushed you to a simple state of mental exhaustion and crippled yourself esteem?
    5. Can they ever love you again after an emotional infidelity episode or will you always be compared ?
    6. Why do they say that you are controlling in one breath but that you have not paid enough attention in another?
    7. If he tells you that he wants to try to make things better and that he will not contact the other woman, what are the chances that this is the truth? I want so much to believe him. Why does he sometimes seem so sad??
    8. I want truly to believe that we have as much love as before but this is so painful, I am frightened to ask any questions, I am running after him like a mother hen. I am getting lots of cuddles but only at night. Why do I need more?? I don't want to lose him but I am beginning to wonder if I can continue with one way affection. Then again he never really was good at showing his affection. Yes I need to learn to love myself but I don't know how to... Can't sleep tonight. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2008, 06:49 PM

If this guy is cheating on you then leave and know that all guys aren't like this.

Don't allow someone to lower your self-esteem and worth. Don't settle because you don't want to be alone be alone so that you can learn about yourself.

Love isn't suppose to have you stressed and full of lies. If your scare to talk to him about certains things then that is a sign that you don't need to be with him.

Leave him and be alone and learn to love yourself because if you loved yourself you wouldn't be accepting this behavior from him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 29, 2008, 11:01 PM
    Its not just guys, but females do the same thing, and it boils down to being selfish, and uncaring, and they should be avoided like the plaque they are.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2008, 07:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by learnintolikeme View Post
    1. Why do men cheat emotionally with other women ( texting in secret ) but stay in their relationship if they are not happy?
    2. Why ? when caught cheating, they say that this is your fault fo not paying enough attention even though they have treated you with disrespect for some time.
    3. Why do they often hunt down their x girlfriends from school years?
    4. Do men respect you if you stay after they have crushed you to a simple state of mental exhaustion and crippled your self esteem?.
    5. Can they ever love you again after an emotional infidelity episode or will you always be compared ?
    6. Why do they say that you are controlling in one breath but that you have not paid enough attention in another?
    7. If he tells you that he wants to try to make things better and that he will not contact the other woman, what are the chances that this is the truth? I want so much to believe him. Why does he sometimes seem so sad???
    8. I want truly to believe that we have as much love as before but this is so painful, i am frightened to ask any questions, i am running after him like a mother hen. I am getting lots of cuddles but only at night. Why do i need more????????? I don't want to lose him but i am beginning to wonder if i can continue with one way affection. Then again he never really was good at showing his affection. Yes i need to learn to love myself but i don't know how to......... Can't sleep tonight. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

1. Not just men do this, women are guilty too.
    2. Why didn't you leave when you found out he was cheating?
    3. Some people can be friends with ex's(I'm friends with a few of my ex's) and have it stay strictly a friendly accord.
    4. No, neither sex would. They just keep pushing
    5. That's different for everyone, I don't compare my fiancé to my ex's with sensitive stuff.
    6. Just because you're controlling doesn't mean you spend time with them.
    7. He could have fallen for this women, or he could realize what a mistake he made. Chances are though, it's not the truth
    8. No trust = no relationship. If you want to give him another chance then you have to forgive and forget. It's your choice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice. Shame on me [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, My ex broke up with me 2 months ago and it's been nothing but an emotional roller coaster ride ever since. I thought with each day things would get better but in fact they seem to get much worse. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that we still work together, and share the same...

Hurting and have no shame about it [ 8 Answers ]

I am so hurt my boyfriend of 4 years and 2 kids walked out on me for some one new It's been a month today and all I have don't is beg him to come home I have cryed everyday over this dumass Last weekend they moved in togthere On the phone this pass week he told me that there is some things he miss...

Toxic shame [ 13 Answers ]

What do you know about Toxic shame? This is a little I have read about it,how does this affect what we do as addicts? Addicts often carry a lot of shame which should not be theirs. Dealing with shame and absolving oneself of blame are important steps. When a child grows up with people who...

Global Warming again. Al Gore, SHAME on you! [ 20 Answers ]

Judge for yourselves: Urban Legends Reference Pages: A Tale of Two Houses To Al Gore, Richard Dreyfuss, Alec Baldwin and the rest of the likes of you: Move to another planet and quit your lying and fearmongering! ... rant over...

View more questions Search