Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovergirl303 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Becoming a famous singer
    How do I become a famous kid star.like hannah Montana?
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 29, 2008, 06:01 PM

Get your Mom to marry Billy Ray Cyrus!

Seriously, something like that doesn't happen often. You can however, try and get yourself involved in local talent shows, get a vocal coach, get involved in your school drama programs, and do all you can to practise and get involved!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 29, 2008, 06:07 PM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

Second, if you read some of the answers in the previous thread you would know it takes hardwork as well as talent and more than a little bit of luck.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2009, 05:38 AM

Hi, lovergirl303!

It's okay to dream and envision things that might happen for you, please don't give up on them! But, everyone does need to live with the reality of what they can and can't do.

How old are you and what sort of experience do you already have singing, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I Become A Famous Singer? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi!! My Name is Genny and I am 11 yrs old. I have an AMAZING voice. People are always saying that I should be famous for singing! But there are a few problems. One, I can't find any agent:confused: . Two, I don't know if my family could afford for me to be in any contests if they cost a lot of...

Will I become a successful and famous rich r&b singer [ 2 Answers ]

Will I become a great singer and become famous

How can I become a famous singer? [ 14 Answers ]

Hey, people, how can I become a famous singer? I've been trying for EVER! But I can't figure it out. Help?:confused:

How to become a famous singer? [ 9 Answers ]

So I sing, I sing in my school, at church and in christmas a sang a solo in my church over 300 people were there, people have told me to go and be a famous singer cause they Love my songs and my voice... my uncle is a famous christian singer, he has cds.. so he Has tought me some...

How do I become a famous singer? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a band and singers, but how do I start performing?? How do I become famous?:confused:

View more questions Search