Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greenrobin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 04:43 PM
    Becoming an actor
    I want to act and am doing a national diploma in performing arts but find the academic part very hard. Is there any other way I can train to be an actor without all of the written work
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Dec 29, 2008, 04:47 PM

They have acting academies all over the US, UK, Canada, or wherever else you may be located that train actors of all levels. There are also internships that are available to aspiring actors. You could even simply go out and try to find a job. They say experience is the best way to learn, though probably the toughest.
    Try searching for academies where you want to train, or looking for internships.
    Good luck
    jadynjbn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by greenrobin View Post
    i want to act and am doing a national diploma in performing arts but find the academic part very hard. Is there any other way i can train to be an actor without all of the written work
    I am really into the acting business and I really want to become famouse
    jadynjbn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 04:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by greenrobin View Post
    I want to act and am doing a national diploma in performing arts but find the academic part very hard. Is there any other way I can train to be an actor without all of the written work
    you should start doing little plays at school and if you are interested go to playses that have aditions
    areona123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2009, 02:43 PM
    Comment on jadynjbn's post
    Great

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Actor and model [ 3 Answers ]

I have filed a schedule c for about 8 years and always have had more expenses than income thus showing a small loss on my form 1040 so I had no taxes owed but in 2007 I somehow managed to make much more than my expenses and therefore must pay federal and state taxes as well a fica, sice 207 was my...

How to become a singer or actor [ 9 Answers ]

How can I start a successful singing career?

Wanting to be an Actor [ 10 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I want to experiment more with our love making. We want to try more role playing, but we need some good ideas to try out. Could you please give some suggestions?

Best actor/actress [ 25 Answers ]

Who is your opinion is the best actor/actress.:)

Soap Actor [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone te;ll me the name of the Actor who played 'Christian' in Hollyoaks??

View more questions Search