Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rizzochastity Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Are my kids really adopted?
    My husbands family say that they adopted my children without our concent or our knowledge, how can I find out if this is true and can I get my kids back? It has been a little over 1 year, I have asked to see sometype of documentation but no one can produce it. Is there anything that I can do?
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Dec 29, 2008, 11:55 AM

There is obviously more to this story then meets the eye. Canyou give more detail? Have you ever signed anything? What state do you live in? What are the circumstances? When was the last time you saw your chidren?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2008, 06:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMewiththat View Post
    there is obviously more to this story then meets the eye. Canyou give more detail? Have you ever signed anything? What state do you live in? What are the circumstances? When was the last time you saw your chidren?
    Yeah - sounds a little fishy to me.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 30, 2008, 07:03 AM
    WAY more info is needed:

1) Are they in your custody?

2) If not, why?

You are going to have to tell the entire story to get a decent answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I turn to protect my adopted kids. [ 5 Answers ]

I am a mother of four. There adoption was final a year and a half ago but they have been with me for five years (the baby's whole life). They were a sibling group and I knew their biological mother in passing. She is bipolar with overexuberant phyco tendencies with fourteen convictions of child...

Kids Father talks bad on ex-wife and me in front of kids [ 3 Answers ]

Not sure if this is the right place for this, if not, admins please move to the appropriate section. Thanks Now for the question, I have been seeing my girlfriend for almost 7 months now. We do live together with her 2 beautiful girls who I adore and treat as my own. They are 5 and 3 and...

Kids movie from the 90's- about a boy who wants to be adopted [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie I used to watch in the 90's... it was about a little boy who didn't like his parents and wanted to be adopted by another family so he went to different homes all across the US to find a perfect family... he went to Alaska and stayed in an igloo with an eskimo family and he went to...

Web site for adopted kids [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a web site where adopted children can post their history to be reunited with biological parents.

What is this movie- 3 kids being adopted [ 1 Answers ]

3 kids(siblings) are going to be adopted but they don't want to be separated and the little girl has a dream that they get adopted by a rich family and they can't go into this one room in the house in her dream and the girl goes in and everyone in her dream gets mad at her saying its all her fault...

View more questions Search