Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 22, 2006, 03:22 PM
    Join us in the Lounge Time. A great place to chill out and just talk about stuff.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2006, 01:20 PM
    Just stick around... we're here all the time

~His Dudeness :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Romantic Gestures [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone out there had any ideas for romantic gestures? My fiancée and I have broken up, and I have racked my brain trying to think of something I could do, something that could help... and I cannot think of a single thing. Please help me out! I know I may be a little young (16-20...

Need your ideas [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just wondering what your ideas are of what a normal, healthy relationship is? What are the "rules" when arguing or just dealing with each other? What is absolutely off-limits? Thank you so much for any input you might offer.:)

What's a romantic to do? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am in need o serious advice. This guy I am ( guessing) seeing is MAD CONFUSING! Okay, first of all I have always been told to look into someone's eyes, for they NEVER LIE, so here's the issue. He and I work together, were real cool, friends, you know? Then one day he gathered the...

Romantic CD [ 4 Answers ]

Im looking for advice on any romantic songs cd, Hubby and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary June 8th and we are going away to a very secluded cabin in the woods:D Does anyone know of a collection or love songs/romantic make out music that is really good? Thanks. Amy

Romantic Future [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My name is Sarah (20.01.84). I am a young, single & attractive girl. I haven't had a partner in what seems like forever and am getting quite lonely. :-[ Can anyone tell me what lies ahead? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search