Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Dec 29, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Good bye letter.
    I remember a thread similar to this was started a while ago. But, I can't seem to find it. So for those of you who are thinking about writing a letter to an ex. Leave it here. Have fun venting :). I'll start with mine.

You know what's funny to me? The selfishness that protrudes from you. How you have no regards to other peoples feelings. One day reality is going to hit you really hard in the face. Ask yourself this, who's going to be there for me? In the relationship and out, the only person you ever cared about was YOURSELF. Keep on manifesting your own lies to make yourself feel better. But in the confines of your mind, deep down inside you, there might be a conciseness that is telling you, you're wrong.

Keep in mind, that this is the SECOND time you did the same thing to me.

What little respect I once had for you, is now dwindled to zero.

After I swept away all the emotional dust from my eyes, this has become so clear to me. You're right, this is not my fault. Who was there for you when he broke your heart? Who was there for you after you left me for another guy and your heart was broken again? I am nothing but a fall back plan to you, huh? Somebody to string along until you band aid yourself back together. Think about it, you went out with me a week after your first heart break. Second time we went out was four days after your second heart break. My oh my, I should've learned my lesson the first time. I'll give you one thing, you're young and you probably don't understand the ramifications of your actions. But, that doesn't excuse you from taking responsibilities for what you've done.

Who was there for you when you needed something? Everything you wanted, I got. Who was there to tend to you when you were sick? Who was there providing you food everyday? Who was there giving you financial support when you needed it? Who was there when you needed someone to cry on because your friends weren't there for you? That's kind of ironic huh? The way that you left me because you wanted to spend more time with your "friends." Who was there to leave you random voice mails to reassure my love for you? Who was there for you when you needed a new phone? Perhaps something to play your games on? Perhaps a shiny new bracelet? Perhaps a journal to write in? Perhaps something to put your music in? Who was there to hold your books? Who was there to pick you up from dance team tryouts, take you home, and teach you how to drive? Who was there to treat you to a dinner and a movie every weekend? Who was the one always wanting to take you to new places? Disneyland? Concert? Las Vegas? Who was there to lend you clothes when you needed them? Who was there to drive to your work to visit you because you were stuck there? Who was there when you were stuck home alone, and needed help watching the kids and to clean the house? Who was there to forgive you countless times and give you numerous chances? Who was there when you needed someone to call? Who was there when you needed someone to diminish your insecurities? Who was there when you needed ANYTHING? And EVERYTHING? This list can go on forever. But, I refuse to waste any more of my time on you.

I know what you're thinking. "YOU DID SO MUCH TO" OK. Well, let's take the time to review those shall we? I got mad when YOU didn't fulfill our plans. I got mad when YOU didn't say thank you. I got mad when YOU were being distant. I got MAD when YOU couldn't remember simple meaningless tasks. Other then getting upset at the things YOU did, What have I done to you?

I actually admire what you did. The way you made me fall so in love with you to the point where I was blinded from all of your faults.

I really hope you enjoyed being spoiled for two years.
    I really wish you the best of luck.
    I am really sorry for asking you back.
    I am really sorry you finally made me realize that you're not a good person after all.
    I am really sorry I will never again put myself through so much pain.

Good riddance, karma's a *****.
    learnintolikeme Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Dec 29, 2008, 06:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 411Help View Post
    I remember a thread similar to this was started a while ago. But, I can't seem to find it. So for those of you who are thinking about writing a letter to an ex. Leave it here. Have fun venting :). I'll start with mine.
    Brilliant, inspirational, great strength. I will keep this to remind me of how you coped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a good sponsorship letter! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I would like to know how to go about wrinting a great sponsorship letter. I'm planning on turning into a professional boxer and need some help by getting a few sponsors. Thank you, Diamond

What good words begin with the letter "k"? [ 18 Answers ]

I can only think of "kinetics".

Company Introduction Letter "A good One" [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Guys, First I want to congratulate you about this wonderful site, and I don't know if it is possible to create for me a professional company letter. I have a company which I want to expand it to the Gulf areas and I need a stronge company introduction letter which I can attract Clients,...

How to write a good introduction letter I [ 0 Answers ]

I am an acrobats aand my writing skills in terms of letters is not good , how can write a good selling introduction letter

View more questions Search