Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2008, 10:18 AM
    Good Restaurants
    I was wondering if anybody who lived in Indiana knew of any real good restaurants in the state. I am looking for a 5 star restaurant for Valentines Day. I can't seem to find anything around that is appealing. So if anybody know, please help me.

Thanks!
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2008, 10:20 AM

I don't live in Indiana but I always use this website when I want to try to find a good restaurant in Philly hasn't let me down yet.

OpenTable Restaurants and Restaurant Reservations
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2008, 10:23 AM

I think this sight might work for me. It is looking good so far. Thanks a lot
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2008, 10:26 AM

No problem!
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2009, 12:06 PM

Ruth's Chris Steak House : A Serious Steak Restaurant One of the best! :)
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2009, 04:35 AM

Hey! I used the open table website to find a restaurant and I got my reservations for The Eagles Nest on Valentine's Day. Thanks a lot. It is one of Indianapolis best and it has a view of the city that is amazing, so thanks again!
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2009, 08:17 AM

Cool I hope you have a great time. Let me know how the eagles nest is after you go there. I am in Indianapolis every so often for work and my boss says since the company is paying for it eat at the best place.
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2009, 04:14 AM

Haha. Ok, I will let you know how it is. From all the reviews people say they love it.

When I had to travel with my boss or something he would always pay and I would feel bad so I would get something really small because I didn't know he got re-embursed for it. Haha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cool restaurants in Atlanta, GA? [ 1 Answers ]

What is a cool restaurant that a group of 18 year olds would like in Atlanta? Something unique and a cool experience? I've been to café istanbul, which was AWESOME, there were belly dancers and hookah and it was tons of fun. Something along those lines, not necessarily the same type of...

Los Cabos Restaurants [ 5 Answers ]

We are traveling to Los Cabos and staying at an all-inclusive. But, a lot of reviews are telling us that if you don't get into the reserved restaurants, adventure elsewhere - because the buffets and snack shack get boring. Any suggestions? Never been to Mexico before. Thank you :)

Water Demand for Restaurants [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me what is the water demand per day for a restaurant. In British standard specifes 7Liters/meal and it doesn't says how many meals per day. Thanks

German Restaurants [ 1 Answers ]

What is the polite way of attracting a waiter/waiteress in germany? Thanks

View more questions Search