Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mel-For-Mark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Natural auburn hair to blonde
    Hey, I'm new to the forum and I'm thinking of dying my hair to a blonde colour.

I was just wondering, how often will I have to redye it?
    Will it actually turn my hair blonde or will it go ginger?

This is my hair colour in bad lighting, so it's a bit lighter than this I think.
    Paul_John Posts: 34, Reputation: 0

Dec 29, 2008, 09:15 AM

If you have a light tone of brown hair then it should turn blond. You will need to dye it every 4 weeks usually. Ask your hairdresser or someone at a drugstore what colour would be good for you.
    Staserbeam Posts: 33, Reputation: 7

Dec 29, 2008, 02:34 PM

If you are going lighter, then you should get it done in a salon. You can (almost) always go darker with an at-home color, but lightening is something you want a pro to do.
    I had my hair highlighted for years and had to have it touched up pretty regularly. I had heavy highlights, so when my roots would show through, I would just go and get them done, so it wasn't so damaging to the hair shaft itself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fade blonde highlights back to natural dirty blonde or grow hair faster! [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: PLEASE HELP! :confused: I want to fade my blonde highlights faster, I've been growing out my hair for a month or so and i'm sick of the bright blonde! I want the dirty blonde back! I don't know if there is any advice to speed up growing it out or to fade the blonde! thanks so much!! :)

Natural Blonde hair dyed BLACK.want blonde back [ 22 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and it looks horrible. I have natural blonde hair and I really want it back... can I just buy a box of the same colour as my natural hair and dye it back? Any suggestions?:confused:

How do I get brown semi-permenant dye out of my natural blonde hair really fast [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair from natural blonde to brown and I'm going back to school in a week:eek: I really don't want to go back to school looking like a freak with half blonde hair half brown so how do I get it out fast please help me:(

Natural Blonde hair with red/pink streak removal [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter put red/pink streak in her natural blonde hair while at a neighbor's house. I can not seem to get this out. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search