Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bdiggler Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 04:13 AM
    What is the value of a hand signed 1 dollar silver certificate.
    Hello, I have a 1957A one dollar silver certificate that is hand singed by Elizabeth Randel Smith numbered A 00000459 A. This bill was given to me by my grandmother who got it as a thank you gift from the White House for the many years that she had done volunteer work. I have the envelope and letter that it came in and with addressed from the White House. This bill is super crisp and 100% flawless. In fact it looks as if it had just been printed. The bill has been stored in a protective cover and has hardly ever been handled. I believe that this note is very rare and highly sought after due to it being hand autographed, low serial number, and its immaculate condition. Thank you for the professional help in finding a ball park value.
    Attached Images

Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2009, 03:32 AM

Hi, bdiggler!

Your question concerning this was already addressed over in Collectibles. If you're having trouble finding it, the link to it is below.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/collec...te-284657.html

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the value of a hand signed 1 dollar silver certificate. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 1957A one dollar silver certificate that is hand singed by Elizabeth Randel Smith numbered A 00000459 A. This bill was given to me by my grandmother who got it as a thank you gift from the White House for the many years that she had done volunteer work. I have the envelope and...

Value of a silver certificate dollar [ 2 Answers ]

I have a silver certificate dollar series 1935e. The serial number is V02133173G. THe condition is fair. One minor rip and there is 2 folds. I am looking for the value of this. Thank You. Mandy Reigle

1976 2 dollar silver certificate [ 1 Answers ]

What is the history on this item and how much does it cost now.

What is the value of a silver certificate dollar [ 6 Answers ]

B0472392I Series 1935E B7974

Dollar silver certificate [ 6 Answers ]

I would like know the value of a mint condition series 1957A dollar bill #L75552165 A.

View more questions Search