Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolkidjones Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 09:48 PM
    He's visiting.
    Okay, so my very first post on here was about a guy who lives very far away from me... and comes back to visit a lot.

Well, he's coming back tomorrow, and I'm not quite sure what to expect because last I heard he wasn't too happy with me because people were spreading rumors about me making stuff up about him doing stuff he shouldn't be doing... which is completely untrue, plus the fact I didn't even know this was going on.

The last time I talked to him was about 2 months ago when I called him to clear all this up, but he didn't seem interested in talking to me... but his friend told me he is not mad with me anymore, and everything's cool. But still... is it going to be weird? I have no idea what to expect because it has been 2 visits since we actually did anything (kiss and stuff) and we are really close friends... so I don't know! Any suggestions on what's to come?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 28, 2008, 10:01 PM

The only thing I can tell you is to relax, and see what happens, and go with the flow. Don't work yourself up before then though, as no one can know what others will do, or why.

If I did, I could make a million.
    coolkidjones Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 10:11 PM

All right ill try not to...
    But do you think we're done because I made him mad? Or will he maybe want to kiss again if we have the chance?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 28, 2008, 10:55 PM

Sorry dear, I am talented, but not a psychic. Just relax.
    FroOGle Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 11:03 PM

Be cool and if he still suspects something then teel him what's been happening
    FroOGle Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 11:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FroOGle View Post
    jus be cool and if he still suspects somthing then teel him whats been happening
    Sorry, tell

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do we have a ghost visiting us? [ 31 Answers ]

Several things have happened that make me think we have a visitor. Here is a list of things that has happened on more than one occasion: TV changes stations on its own and I am the only one in the house. We live in the country so not much chance of a prank Candles relighting themselves after...

Visiting with dog [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, well yesterday me and my mom went to town to visit an old neighbour of ours at a nursing home. When I was walking in I noticed a sign that said, all visiting dogs must be on a leash, now some of you might remember, some might not but a few months ago, I was looking into getting my dog trained...

Visiting the cemetery [ 5 Answers ]

My husband was Jewish (raised Orthodox). I am Christian. We talked about all sorts of things when he was dying and he said over and over that he did not want me to visit the cemetery for the first year OR until I had "moved on." He asked for no promises and I made none. I did keep the...

Visiting Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Am a new member of this website. I would like to ask question regarding obtaining visa to Canada. I am a new immigrant to the US, I will have my gren card in the coming next months. My question is Can I visit Canada without the need to obtain Visa ? Could you please advise? Regards...

Visiting Canada [ 1 Answers ]

When visiting Canada from the states do you need a passport now?

View more questions Search